Travis

Travis sounds round here
irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Wed 14 Oct, 2009 8:43 PM Quote
In a month that's what people around me have told me:
My father: "This morning I was listening the radio and Travis sounded!"
My mother: "Hey! Isn't Closer sounding on the radio??"
A friend: "Yesterday, I heard Travis on TV"
Another friend: "I thought of you last Sunday because I saw on TV FranK and DougUie jumping and singing something with a long title and with the word rain on it" lol

Today, as I came into the market, I heard something familiar, then I realised it was Sing! At last I heard Travis myself! :D

Re: Travis sounds round here
BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 14 Oct, 2009 9:08 PM Quote
Yay! Always a lovely thing. :)

Haha, I love your friend trying to describe Why Does It Always Rain On Me? Haha. :)

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 14 Oct, 2009 9:12 PM Quote

Another friend: "I thought of you last Sunday because I saw on TV FranK and DougUie jumping and singing something with a long title and with the word rain on it" lol
[/quote]

oh good old Frank! Ive missed him.

I heard Sing in the airport last week and was mucho excited. Those things rarely happen 'round these parts.

irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Wed 14 Oct, 2009 10:38 PM Quote
Haha, yes, I think she saw the Treivis vid of WDIROM?

leticia
leticia Posted Wed 14 Oct, 2009 11:34 PM Quote
That's so cool. You are lucky... Here some people change Fran's last name to Heily : )

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Wed 14 Oct, 2009 11:35 PM Quote
haaahaha
LOVELY!

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Thu 15 Oct, 2009 2:35 AM Quote
So lucky :D

gromit373
gromit373 Posted Thu 15 Oct, 2009 5:17 PM Quote
that's so funny, the same thing's been happening to me!! in both the UK and the US! so awesome to hear travis is sounding round everywhere :)

Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Thu 15 Oct, 2009 5:40 PM Quote
Well, you are very lucky! :D I hadn't listened to Travis on Uruguayan radios in a long time and the day the tour began in San Francisco, a columnist finished his part on the show with "My eyes" (he was complaining about his allergies, so there's a new meaning for the song, lol!)
This guy lived for a year in San Francisco so, it was kinda freaky that he would choose a Travis song this particular day :) I love weird coincidences!
My friends at Uni usually listen to that radio so they immediately thought of me, the girl who likes the band nobody knows about (even though they do know Travis without even being aware of it)!
Anyways, they were introduced as follows: "this is a song by a bunch of gorgeous "British" guys, called Travis, gorgeous guys, indeed. I leave you with: "My eyes"...

Is this a sign? Hahaha

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Thu 15 Oct, 2009 6:51 PM Quote
That's awesome Irene:)

Leia
Leia Posted Thu 15 Oct, 2009 7:01 PM Quote
This morning I was sitting in the kitchen, having my coffee and thinking, "My God, it's gonna be an awful day. I just don't want to go anywhere and do anything". And then suddenly I heard something familiar on the radio and couldn't help smiling. It was "Walking In The Sun"! Life isn't so bad as it seems sometimes :)

leticia
leticia Posted Thu 15 Oct, 2009 8:59 PM Quote
Ana_Smith wrote:

Is this a sign? Hahaha

always... lol!

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Thu 15 Oct, 2009 9:43 PM Quote
leticia wrote:
Ana_Smith wrote:

Is this a sign? Hahaha

always... lol!

we loove signs :)

closergms1968
closergms1968 Posted Thu 15 Oct, 2009 10:43 PM Quote
Well. I had one of those Days a few months ago.
Its hard to believe...
In the morning i popped into my local Asda (wallmart) before work... and heard Closer, which realy cheered me up...as i was feeling a bit down.
Then went to my local DIY store after work...and heard Love will come through.
Then went to a bar to celebrate someones birthday...and heard Something Anything. That blew me away!
Then when i got home...I sat down to watch a BBC programme called Holby City...and they played the intro to Quite Free!
Surreal.

yulen10
yulen10 Posted Fri 16 Oct, 2009 6:52 PM Quote
irenesfor wrote:
In a month that's what people around me have told me:
My father: "This morning I was listening the radio and Travis sounded!"
My mother: "Hey! Isn't Closer sounding on the radio??"
A friend: "Yesterday, I heard Travis on TV"
Glad for you :)
Today, as I came into the market, I heard something familiar, then I realised it was Sing! At last I heard Travis myself! :D

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:40 AM