Travis

Frandy-show and Before you were young
Elein
Elein Posted Sat 10 Oct, 2009 11:45 AM Quote
Damn, this is painful for a Travis-freak like me! All the magical things happening on the other side of the planet.... So if anyone of you lucky people at the Frandy shows can remember the story behind Before you were young, it would be a small but important comfort to me if you told me. Anything! Really curious about the inspiration behind that song.

Re: Frandy-show and Before you were young
the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sat 10 Oct, 2009 12:09 PM Quote
Fran explains on the video here. Some first-person accounts would also be good though :)

Elein
Elein Posted Sat 10 Oct, 2009 12:25 PM Quote
Bless you, but I'm can't hear what he's saying. Is it a song about reincarnation, or is it NOT about reincarnation??

Nell
Nell Posted Sat 10 Oct, 2009 1:03 PM Quote
I can't seem to be able to watch those vids.

I'll try and get some new software -but can someone pleaaaaaaaase upload these vids on youtube?
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeassssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Sat 10 Oct, 2009 1:07 PM Quote
I've been trying to watch those vids as well, so far I've only managed to get the audio... I'd love to see the image, I'm intrigued :) Any suggestions?

Nell
Nell Posted Sat 10 Oct, 2009 1:12 PM Quote
it worked

quicktime just needed some reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally long time to start...

and you can't watch it without apple software...

Nell
Nell Posted Sat 10 Oct, 2009 1:20 PM Quote
ahhh but it just won't load love will come through or any others
just before you were young..

I hate apple!!!

Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Sat 10 Oct, 2009 1:25 PM Quote
Damn! *swearing and cursing beyond control*

Nell
Nell Posted Sat 10 Oct, 2009 1:36 PM Quote

HA!
it works again

hahaha this day has it in it!

So I found out apple orders my computer to download the vids in order to watch is - and it's gotta be fully downloaded before even displaying the quicktime thingy..

That's why it's taking ages!
HAHAHAHA

AND: CHINESE BLUES IS BRILLIANT!
HAHAHAHAH

God I'm Happy!

And I'll try to send u the vids Ana and Deb or find another solution so you can see them as well!

Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Sat 10 Oct, 2009 1:50 PM Quote
YAY!!

Nell wrote:

And I'll try to send u the vids Ana and Deb or find another solution so you can see them as well!

Aw, THANK YOU so much!! *happy dance* :P

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sat 10 Oct, 2009 9:36 PM Quote
This is what I hear from that video. It's a song about reincarnation definitely, though Franny doesn't believe in it.

"This song's about dying and that thought of looking for... beyond the grave, you know. I'm not into reincarnation, if you're into it good on you. My Mum's totally into reincarnation, she said to me only to this point last night, she said "Ooh son, look at this, it's really interesting." It's this thing about reincarnation. I was like No.. You don't... I really think you've got one life. This is a song about reincarnation. And it's talking and imagining if there was [reincarnation], speaking to someone from beyond the grave you could tell them if it was going to be OK."

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Sat 10 Oct, 2009 9:41 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
This is what I hear from that video. It's a song about reincarnation definitely, though Franny doesn't believe in it.

"This song's about dying and that thought of looking for... beyond the grave, you know. I'm not into reincarnation, if you're into it good on you. My Mum's totally into reincarnation, she said to me only to this point last night, she said "Ooh son, look at this, it's really interesting." It's this thing about reincarnation. I was like No.. You don't... I really think you've got one life. This is a song about reincarnation. And it's talking and imagining if there was [reincarnation], speaking to someone from beyond the grave you could tell them if it was going to be OK."

Interesting

Elein
Elein Posted Sat 10 Oct, 2009 9:54 PM Quote
Thanks a lot, boy with a cryptic name:)

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Sun 11 Oct, 2009 10:03 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
Fran explains on the video here. Some first-person accounts would also be good though :)

Thanks for this. Which stop is it from?

joss
joss Posted Mon 12 Oct, 2009 1:33 PM Quote
I can't see this video!! Oh, what a fuck pc:(

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:15 AM