Travis

Re: A Driftwood cover!
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 24 Sep, 2009 11:31 PM Quote
Thank you very much!!!! *Hugs*

the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
Ana_Smith wrote:
Haha, I think James is referring to the School's page. If you click to listen to Juli's performance it redirects you to some guy singing something completely different :)

Thank goodness someone else noticed, now the video's changed I thought no-one would believe me! Juli is most definitely not butch, but the guy in the video that was there was definitely male! Sorry for any offence caused to everyone, especially Juli, in the meantime :( It shows how many people support what you did!

Ahh! I see. LOL! Don't worry James, it's not like it was your fault or anything, you just made a joke! I was slightly offended (when I didn't know you weren't talking about me) but didn't take it too seriously, I actually thought it was kinda funny :oP.

Thanks everyone for saying I'm not butch, lol.

Yu, don't worry about my self-esteem. It's right where it has to be :oP.

Edit: Thank you, Ben!!! I'll probably be supporting Travis when the world runs out of singers and I'm the only one available. Then I'll definitely be supporting Travis ;o).

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Fri 25 Sep, 2009 12:19 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Ahh! I see. LOL! Don't worry James, it's not like it was your fault or anything, you just made a joke! I was slightly offended (when I didn't know you weren't talking about me) but didn't take it too seriously, I actually thought it was kinda funny :oP.

Haha good, I'm glad you didn't spend the day shaking with rage at me :)

I reckon Travis would be pretty chuffed to have you supporting them :) You might need some different songs though, they might be a bit annoyed if you sang all their best songs first. :P The gigs in Argentina only have a few thousand people in the crowd, you wouldn't be nervous at all ;)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 25 Sep, 2009 12:50 AM Quote
I'm relieved it was just a misunderstanding. That is funny that the link led to a guy.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 25 Sep, 2009 4:54 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:

Haha good, I'm glad you didn't spend the day shaking with rage at me :)

I reckon Travis would be pretty chuffed to have you supporting them :) You might need some different songs though, they might be a bit annoyed if you sang all their best songs first. :P The gigs in Argentina only have a few thousand people in the crowd, you wouldn't be nervous at all ;)

That's very sweet James, but you're just saying it because of the whole butch mix-up :oP. But you're right, if that ever happened I'd need to make use of other songs in my repertoire (?!?!?).
Yeah, there were a 100 people last Sunday, and I nearly fell off the stairs backstage when it was over because I was shuddering convulsively... what's a couple extra thousand people? ;o).

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sun 27 Sep, 2009 12:15 PM Quote
Like I've always said Juli, you're an amazing singer! =) You did a great job!

seasonticket
seasonticket Posted Sun 27 Sep, 2009 2:39 PM Quote
Oh my gosh, that is so beautiful! You have a lot of talent.

I think nerves get easier to handle as you get more experience and then it is more of a buzz than anything? That's what I heard anyway.

I look forward to hearing more :D

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 28 Sep, 2009 3:57 PM Quote

Thank you Alex and Seasonticket!!! :o)

I hope it's like you say, that the nerves get easier to handle. My friends thought that once I had sung live, it'd all be just natural. They wanted me to sing in front of a bunch of people the following day after the performance and I couldn't do it! My throat shut. I think I feel the need to know I'm going to sing a few weeks in advance, so I can be mentally prepared for it :oP.

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 7:16 PM