Travis

Travis tv spotter
mili
mili Posted Fri 18 Sep, 2009 10:10 PM Quote
Side on VH1 hits tonight!
Happened that the whole family was watching and everybody enjoyed it (even the Akon fans)

Re: Travis tv spotter
leticia
leticia Posted Fri 18 Sep, 2009 10:48 PM Quote
mili wrote:
Happened that the whole family was watching and everybody enjoyed it (even the Akon fans)

My family would say: "Oh oh here we go again" LOL

mili
mili Posted Sat 19 Sep, 2009 7:57 AM Quote
leticia wrote:
mili wrote:

Well, there was a bit of that ;^)

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Sat 19 Sep, 2009 8:11 AM Quote
mili wrote:
leticia wrote:
mili wrote:

Well, there was a bit of that ;^)

hahaha
same here!

Nell
Nell Posted Mon 23 Nov, 2009 9:25 PM Quote

Hahaha I was just watching "Tru Calling" 1x09 Murder in the Morgue when they played "Happy to hang around" (when Tru had a little chat with a potential murder).

I was sooooooooooo surprised that I turned off the TV cos I thought I left my CD player on - til I realised: No this was actually in the episode :D

Funny, you normally hear LWCT, Sing, Closer or WDAROM - never heard this song on a show before...

SamHolden
SamHolden Posted Mon 23 Nov, 2009 10:41 PM Quote
Turn was on scrubs the other day.

and on extras ricky gervais' character mentioned "fran healy from Travis"

which was also nice

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Tue 24 Nov, 2009 4:55 PM Quote
The episode with Ian McKellen. Very funny. Ricky Gervais has always liked Travis, he even said it in an interview only last year. :)

SamHolden
SamHolden Posted Tue 24 Nov, 2009 5:15 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
The episode with Ian McKellen. Very funny. Ricky Gervais has always liked Travis, he even said it in an interview only last year. :)

really? do you have a link to it?

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Tue 24 Nov, 2009 5:30 PM Quote
SamHolden wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

Sorry. I've got no idea what it was now. I seem to remember it was a show where he picked certain songs he wanted to play (it wasn't Desert Island Discs). I don't think he picked Driftwood himself but the interviewer asked him about Travis for some reason and he said that he'd always been a fan and that he watched them on Storytellers and loved hearing how the songs came about. He then said he loves it when artists talk about music and what inspires them and he finished it off by again saying "they're a great band" or something along those lines. They then played Driftwood, though i don't think it was one of Ricky's choices. He also used to play Travis a lot on his own XFM radio show. He liked Love Will Come Through and I remember him bigging up Side. :)

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Thu 26 Nov, 2009 12:03 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
SamHolden wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

Sorry. I've got no idea what it was now. I seem to remember it was a show where he picked certain songs he wanted to play (it wasn't Desert Island Discs). I don't think he picked Driftwood himself but the interviewer asked him about Travis for some reason and he said that he'd always been a fan and that he watched them on Storytellers and loved hearing how the songs came about. He then said he loves it when artists talk about music and what inspires them and he finished it off by again saying "they're a great band" or something along those lines. They then played Driftwood, though i don't think it was one of Ricky's choices. He also used to play Travis a lot on his own XFM radio show. He liked Love Will Come Through and I remember him bigging up Side. :)

I love Mr. Gervais... now EVEN MORE! haha

mili
mili Posted Sun 21 Feb, 2010 9:45 PM Quote
In the series called "Numb3rs" one character announced burning a mix cd with Coldplay, Travis and other indie bands (I can't remember exactly what she said).

silvella
silvella Posted Mon 22 Feb, 2010 10:23 AM Quote
A few days ago, on german TV was a video story about Katarina Witt, german Figure Skating Gold medalist 1988. She met Elizabeth Manley (Canada, won Silver medal then), and the background music of this video was SING!!

So Travis are at the Olympics!! *g*

irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Sun 07 Mar, 2010 2:00 PM Quote
Last week I saw on VH1 Something Anything and Driftwood.

milos
milos Posted Sun 07 Mar, 2010 3:35 PM Quote
I saw Something Anything on VH1 a couple of weeks ago too, and i remember being really surprised because i don't think i've ever seen that video on VH1! Not even when Ode was first released.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 08 Mar, 2010 6:16 PM Quote
Wow! I've never seen Something Anything on tv!

Pages [1] 2 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:04 AM