Travis

Looking for 2 tix to Toronto Show (wedding present!)
CrystalC
CrystalC Posted Fri 28 Aug, 2009 7:41 PM Quote
Hi everyone. I'm brand new here. I just found out that Fran & Andy are playing in Toronto and it's already sold out :( Bad for me but great for them. lol

Anyway, I wanted to surprise my fiance with tickets as a wedding present(we're supposed to get married at the end of September). So if any of you have two extra tickets you are able to part with PLEASE let me know. We both love Travis and it'd mean so much if I could get us tickets to the show!

Thanks!

Re: Looking for 2 tix to Toronto Show (wedding present!)
the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Fri 28 Aug, 2009 11:07 PM Quote
First of all, congratulations! That's the kind of wedding present we like around here! I really hope you can find some tickets, unfortunately I know how you feel having just missed Snow Patrol tickets. Anyway, enjoy the wedding celebrations with or without Travis.

Re: Looking for 2 tix to Toronto Show (wedding present!)
CrystalC
CrystalC Posted Sat 29 Aug, 2009 2:17 AM Quote
Thanks for the well wishes :) We're not able to have a big dream wedding or honeymoon, so this would be extra special if this whole Travis thing could happen. lol We'll still enjoy the wedding and married life no matter what, believe me. This would just make it extra special, of course. :)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 8:48 PM