Travis

Touchscreen phones
cosmic
cosmic Posted Tue 07 Jul, 2009 11:10 PM Quote
Someone tell me why these are a good idea?! Its just totally impossible to scroll down to read a whole message!!

Re: Touchscreen phones
TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Wed 08 Jul, 2009 12:13 AM Quote
I've never really liked touchscreen stuff at all, they don't make any sense to me, if you have been touching a screen for almost a year and scrolling through stuff by touching it, it is bound to scratch the screen or something and make the quality bad.

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Wed 08 Jul, 2009 11:54 AM Quote
I have had one for over a year , no problems at all.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 08 Jul, 2009 5:04 PM Quote
Yeah I love my iPhone, had it for 2 years and have never had trouble with the screen getting messed up. I know have a screen protector but even before that it wasn't scratched or anything.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 08 Jul, 2009 5:41 PM Quote
Yeah, I've got to object. I've had my phone for almost two years and I haven't scratched it yet. I don't use the touch screen all the time, sometimes it's not necessary.

cosmic
cosmic Posted Wed 08 Jul, 2009 8:02 PM Quote
I only got mine on Thursday - took the Tocco Ultra thinking it was a touch and you could still manually use the keypad for texting ... but there's not really an arrow so you've got to scroll down using your finger to read a message ... I just don't like it. Fingers crossed in 21 months time, there will be a better idea than touching a screen.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 11:06 AM