Travis

Perez Hilton
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Fri 26 Jun, 2009 11:19 AM Quote
Apparently assaulting him is a criminal offence , WHO KNEW!!!!!

Personally, i would have thought it could be called a sport .

Re: Perez Hilton
Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 26 Jun, 2009 11:43 AM Quote

I hate that cnut !! Would personally volunteer to kick him until my feet bled.

Dubz

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 26 Jun, 2009 12:32 PM Quote
what I find most offensive is that he TWITTERED for people to call the police! So, anyone that actually likes him, and follows him on twitter is going to call the cops, after he already had, and after they already said someone would come, but being punched in the head isnt an emergency! So hundreds of people, all calling 911 for a black eye would have been tying up phone lines when there could have been a real emergency that couldnt have gotten through.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 26 Jun, 2009 1:11 PM Quote
I want someone to dig up a quote or blog posting where he talks about how no one should ever say the word faggot to further show everyone what a self-serving hypocrite he is.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 26 Jun, 2009 1:50 PM Quote
At the risk of sounding stupid, who is Perez Hilton? I heard someone mention the name once, and I thought they were talking about Paris Hilton. Obviously, I am so far out of the loop that I don't even know there is a loop.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 26 Jun, 2009 2:49 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
At the risk of sounding stupid, who is Perez Hilton? I heard someone mention the name once, and I thought they were talking about Paris Hilton. Obviously, I am so far out of the loop that I don't even know there is a loop.

He is a celebrity blogger. Probably one of the biggest gossip sites, behind TMZ. Something like 8 million hits a day (that last part was for context, not to make you feel out of the loop. Infact, I envy you not knowing him).
He was popped in the head by the Black Eyed Peas manager for insulting them repeatedly. Like he does everyone else. He calls teenage girls fugly, insinuates that they are on drugs, or have eating disorders (while also insulting anyone over a size 2) and draws cocaine lines all over pictures. He said that he "writes about other peoples drama, he didnt want it in his own life."
Well, you brought it on yourself. I dont think violence is every the answer, but you cannot write the things you do about people and expect no retaliation.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 26 Jun, 2009 4:00 PM Quote
Yeah he's horrible. I don't visit his website but the the things he does to celebrity photos... it's just vile. One of the music blogs I follow reported on his feud with Lily Allen. He insinuated that her miscarriage last year was her fault, and that she was smoking and drinking while she was pregnant. That's just horrible.

And the whole thing with him calling the manager a f*g, is just ridiculous. Anne, you're right about him being a hippocrate. He supposedly campaigned for that dude from Grey's to lose his job after he said the word. So... yeah!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 26 Jun, 2009 4:10 PM Quote
Ok, I'll just slip back into my cave and not bother with him.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 26 Jun, 2009 4:39 PM Quote
Kayte you are not missing anything. His site is very very mean spirited. He called wii.i.am from the Black Eyed Peas a faggot and says he did that because that would be the most insulting thing he could do.

People are fussing him about that and he is saying he can't believe people are attacking him when he is the victim. It's ridiculous.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Fri 26 Jun, 2009 5:10 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Kayte you are not missing anything. His site is very very mean spirited. He called wii.i.am from the Black Eyed Peas a faggot and says he did that because that would be the most insulting thing he could do.

People are fussing him about that and he is saying he can't believe people are attacking him when he is the victim. It's ridiculous.

That IS ridiculous and the most hypocritical thing he could have said. What a moron. There are certain words that really just get to me and wish people wouldn’t use. One is faggot. The other is cunt. It's so demeaning towards women.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 10:41 PM