Travis

Re: Michael Jackson reportedly dead
Hanne
Hanne Posted Fri 26 Jun, 2009 1:51 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Has anyone heard who is going to raise his children? For their own sakes, I hope they'll be raised out of the public eye. Maybe they can have a chance at normal lives.

I hope that too. And that maybe they get a chance to be raised by their mother if she is able to do that.

Maybe we'll never find out which is good cos then they're out of the public eye :)

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 26 Jun, 2009 2:08 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Has anyone heard who is going to raise his children? For their own sakes, I hope they'll be raised out of the public eye. Maybe they can have a chance at normal lives.

courtney love i'm assuming

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 26 Jun, 2009 2:43 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I hope that too. And that maybe they get a chance to be raised by their mother if she is able to do that.

Maybe we'll never find out which is good cos then they're out of the public eye :)

I dont know who is, but I heard that...Debbie Roe (that is her name, right?) isnt next in line, because she gave up all paternal rights.

PS- Just read that she could get custody, if she wants it.

elfy
elfy Posted Fri 26 Jun, 2009 2:54 PM Quote
strongbow1 wrote:
he was just a kiddie fiddler who made some shit songs - all child perverts deserve nothing but death!!!

Slandering a dead guy? Classy.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 26 Jun, 2009 3:55 PM Quote
We perhaps have our answer as to why/how:
http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20287787_20287851,00.html

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Fri 26 Jun, 2009 6:14 PM Quote
So, what's gonna happen with The Beatles catalogue?

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Fri 26 Jun, 2009 6:23 PM Quote
Rammsfer wrote:

Last will and testament .

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 26 Jun, 2009 6:45 PM Quote
Somewhere Else wrote:
Rammsfer wrote:

Last will and testament .

Which you should always carry around in a folder.

McCartney will finally get the catalogue, me thinks.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Fri 26 Jun, 2009 7:14 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

I told you she was smart.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 26 Jun, 2009 9:32 PM Quote
food poisoning ?

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 26 Jun, 2009 9:40 PM Quote
Meridith wrote:
minnmess wrote:

I told you she was smart.

:)

For being so kind, to you Meridith I leave my...shoulder, than Fran touched. Tresure it always my friend.
Jared of course will get any milkbag in my fridge at the time of my unfortunate, and Im sure tragic and odd passing.

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Fri 26 Jun, 2009 10:50 PM Quote
About The Beatles:

Paul and Michael have had an interesting relationship with each other over the years. They collaborated together on “Say Say Say” and “The Girl Is Mine,” back in the 1980’s. The pair have also faced their fair share of controversy over some of The Beatles back-catalogue. Many Beatles songs were put up for sale back in 1984, with Jackson outbidding McCartney to claim ownership of these songs.

It is yet unclear as to what will happen to these Beatles songs now Michael has passed away, however rumours are flying about that the songs have been left to Paul.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 26 Jun, 2009 10:54 PM Quote
Rammsfer wrote:
About The Beatles:

Paul and Michael have had an interesting relationship with each other over the years. They collaborated together on “Say Say Say” and “The Girl Is Mine,” back in the 1980’s. The pair have also faced their fair share of controversy over some of The Beatles back-catalogue. Many Beatles songs were put up for sale back in 1984, with Jackson outbidding McCartney to claim ownership of these songs.

It is yet unclear as to what will happen to these Beatles songs now Michael has passed away, however rumours are flying about that the songs have been left to Paul.

Does that mean the Power Hungry Little Bitch can finally change it from Lennon/McCartney to McCartney/Lennon and honour his dead best friend properly.

Dubz

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 27 Jun, 2009 3:07 PM Quote
You can say whatever you want about Michael Jackson, but it's still a tragedy for the deceased's family when somebody dies.

I don't like some celebs attitudes, but I wouldn't make comments like "one child molester less", like I've seen some people saying on facebook etc. I find it extremely disrespectful when people degrade someone they know nothing about.

R.I.P Michael, your music lives on!

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Sat 27 Jun, 2009 6:56 PM Quote
Now some people are saying he's not dead

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:21 AM