Travis

Re: Candy Exchange Partners
Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 18 Nov, 2009 5:34 PM Quote
Hahaha I just seen this pic and was like Nooooooooooo can't open until Crimbo - then realised it's only candy exchange! lol

AWESOME sweeties!!! And very cool postcard :) I love retro postcards!

melissam3173
melissam3173 Posted Thu 19 Nov, 2009 7:03 AM Quote
Ok so I am on the Christmas Exchange which I am guessing this is different. Would love to participate, looks yummy lol. I dunno exactly how it works (I am guessing you send candy to someone who doesn't live in your country?!). Can someone give me some details for the activities that occur on here?!! I have been a Travis fan forever and never knew that this "boardie" thing existed til Sandy told me more about it(Thanks to Sandy btw). I am very excited about it and hope to become a "normie" as everyone else on here...

lilly
lilly Posted Thu 19 Nov, 2009 9:02 AM Quote
melissam3173 wrote:
Ok so I am on the Christmas Exchange which I am guessing this is different. Would love to participate, looks yummy lol. I dunno exactly how it works (I am guessing you send candy to someone who doesn't live in your country?!). Can someone give me some details for the activities that occur on here?!! I have been a Travis fan forever and never knew that this "boardie" thing existed til Sandy told me more about it(Thanks to Sandy btw). I am very excited about it and hope to become a "normie" as everyone else on here...

I'm afraid the candy-exchange is long over! Meridith and Moray had some (one-sided) difficulties with exchanging addresses, so their exchange got delayed.

as for other exchange-types, just wait until another one comes up ;D - or suggest one for 2010! (There's already been a mixtape-exchange, a cookies-exchange, a 2008-christmas-exchange and the candy exchange).

melissam3173
melissam3173 Posted Fri 20 Nov, 2009 6:50 PM Quote
OK thanks!

Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Fri 20 Nov, 2009 7:06 PM Quote
melissam3173 wrote:

I missed the previous exchanges as well so, to make up for it, and to make the waiting until the next exchange of this kind shorter, I wouldn't mind sending you some Uruguayan goods along with the Christmas gift ;)

melissam3173
melissam3173 Posted Sat 21 Nov, 2009 5:54 AM Quote
Anna sounds great I will do the same!! Question though, you mentioned pop tarts: which flavor?!! They have tons of different ones lol. You will have to look it up online and give me an idea of what you would like the best!

Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Sun 22 Nov, 2009 3:18 PM Quote
melissam3173 wrote:
Anna sounds great I will do the same!! Question though, you mentioned pop tarts: which flavor?!! They have tons of different ones lol. You will have to look it up online and give me an idea of what you would like the best!

Great! What would you (and the others reading) recommend? Maybe strawberry?

melissam3173
melissam3173 Posted Sun 22 Nov, 2009 9:57 PM Quote
My faves are blueberry and any kind of chocolate. They are delish (strawberry is great too)!

Moray
Moray Posted Fri 27 Nov, 2009 11:47 AM Quote
Guess what meridith - yours is fnally at long last in the post!!!

Pages Previous 1...11 12 13 14 [15] All Times BST Current Time 5:14 PM