Travis

Re: Ode Tour Merchandise in Wee Store
BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Fri 26 Jun, 2009 12:52 PM Quote
elodie wrote:
I ordered the bag and a t-shirt on 18th June, and still haven't received anything yet... :-(

Don't worry just yet, they're quite slow. Give it until Monday i'd say. :)

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Tue 30 Jun, 2009 2:30 AM Quote
I just ordered the hooded sweatshirt and the t-shirt with the tour dates. I already have the bag and the Travis, Travis, Travis, Travis shirt. Too much? :P

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Tue 30 Jun, 2009 3:12 AM Quote
l wish l had a credit card lol

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Tue 30 Jun, 2009 3:20 AM Quote
hennypenny wrote:
I just ordered the hooded sweatshirt and the t-shirt with the tour dates. I already have the bag and the Travis, Travis, Travis, Travis shirt. Too much? :P

I have the hoodie, Ode t-shirt and J Smith t-shirt as well as the Selfish Jean and Art, Music, Jaffa Cakes t shirts. But I'd swap all that for the Travis, Travis, Travis, Travis t-shirt.

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Tue 30 Jun, 2009 6:59 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
hennypenny wrote:

I have the hoodie, Ode t-shirt and J Smith t-shirt as well as the Selfish Jean and Art, Music, Jaffa Cakes t shirts. But I'd swap all that for the Travis, Travis, Travis, Travis t-shirt.

I also have the Ode t-shirt and J. Smith t-shirt. Hopefully your size will be in soon:)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Tue 30 Jun, 2009 12:55 PM Quote
hennypenny wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
hennypenny wrote:

I also have the Ode t-shirt and J. Smith t-shirt. Hopefully your size will be in soon:)

And I have the Selfish Jean mug and the Ode eye mug so nah! *sticks out tongue* ;) lol Thanks. I check every day. lol

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Tue 30 Jun, 2009 5:55 PM Quote
You have everything xD

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Tue 30 Jun, 2009 10:32 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
hennypenny wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
hennypenny wrote:

And I have the Selfish Jean mug and the Ode eye mug so nah! *sticks out tongue* ;) lol Thanks. I check every day. lol

I have the Ode eye mug too:P

Mmusse
Mmusse Posted Wed 01 Jul, 2009 11:50 AM Quote
I've thought about buying the 4xTravis t-shirt :P But I'm thinking it's pretty expensive buying from there when you're from outside UK? Have any of you any experience with that? I haven't really bought stuff like that online so I have no idea what the additional costs are. Can you help? :D

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Wed 01 Jul, 2009 6:29 PM Quote
hennypenny wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
hennypenny wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
hennypenny wrote:

I have the Ode eye mug too:P

ok,ok we get it... you have everything! haha
you conceited people! lol

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 01 Jul, 2009 7:03 PM Quote
I don't have everything at all. I'm very happy with the mugs and t-shirts etc that I have bought in the past but like I said, I'd swap it all for the cool Travis t-shirt. I wouldn't wear either Selfish Jean ones out and about or the J Smith one however I would wear that Travis, Travis... one. Medium or large. Either would be acceptable. Small would be too small. Suppose I just have to keep checking......

About buying from outside the UK, I have no idea. :)

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Sat 04 Jul, 2009 8:33 AM Quote
Its funny how Selfish Jean 'T' has dated much more than all the others, I wouldn't wer mine now either lol but I think you would be quite ok with the Ode one . I thoink the eye is cool.

In my usual whacky style I would like an Ode Tea service ( never did like a mug! lol

mili
mili Posted Mon 06 Jul, 2009 11:23 AM Quote
I just came from a holiday and had the parcel waiting for me!

Unfortunately the ladies' XL t-shirt was WAY too small, it would've been ok for my 13-year old skinny and tall daughter, but sadly she's not a Travis fan. I'll have to return it. I also bought the bag, which is lovely, and won't be returned.

I ordered the stuff to be delivered to Finland, and the postage fee was 9.90 Pounds.

deebee
deebee Posted Mon 06 Jul, 2009 12:07 PM Quote
Hi Mili
I've been wondering about the sizes for the women's t-shirts. May I ask a favour if possible? Could you measure the t-shirt before you send it back please? I need to know the width at the bottom from one side to the next and the width across the chest (from one side to the other under the sleeves)
I'm not skinny like your daughter and not that tall either so it's probably too small for me too, lol!

TheInvisibleBoy
TheInvisibleBoy Posted Mon 06 Jul, 2009 12:24 PM Quote
I must say I like the look of the Travis, Travis, Travis, Travis one too, the only problem is they don't have it in large and I need to save a bit of money now until Uni starts again but I already have six Travis shirts anyway so it's not like I desperately need it lol. They might get more stock of them sometime when I can afford to splash a bit of cash.

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:51 PM