Travis

Ode Tour Merchandise in Wee Store
hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 7:33 AM Quote
I can't remember if anyone posted this yet but, there is 2 new shirt designs, one hooded sweatshirt, and one new bag in the Wee Store from the Ode to J. Smith tour.

:)

Re: Ode Tour Merchandise in Wee Store
BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 3:19 PM Quote
Wow. I hadn't noticed. Thanks a lot. :)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 5:12 PM Quote
Argh! Can't get the Travis, Travis, Travis, Travis t-shirt in my size. :(

mili
mili Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 6:08 PM Quote
Thanks!

Unfortunately I'm currently without credit card as my old one had been used in some Japanese shop without my knowledge… With my luck the stuff I'd like to get will be sold out by the time I get a new one.
Last time the t-shirt I ordered (the eye one) was too big, and while I was in the process of returning etc it had sold out in my size. I now have the burgundy J. Smith shirt, but it's print quality isn't brilliant.

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 6:15 PM Quote
hennypenny wrote:
I can't remember if anyone posted this yet but, there is 2 new shirt designs, one hooded sweatshirt, and one new bag in the Wee Store from the Ode to J. Smith tour.

Fran was wearing that T-shirt inthe soundcheck of Chinesse Blues and since then was wondering how can I get one for me... now I know! Yay! Thanks for posting! :)

P.S. I want so bad that bag too!

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 10:43 PM Quote
alanistradi wrote:
hennypenny wrote:

Fran was wearing that T-shirt inthe soundcheck of Chinesse Blues and since then was wondering how can I get one for me... now I know! Yay! Thanks for posting! :)

I bought the t-shirt and bag at the show in April. I'm thinking about getting the hooded sweatshirt, though.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 17 Jun, 2009 10:46 PM Quote
They never had the cool t-shirt on the UK tour. Just the J Smith and Ode eye t-shirts which i bought. They're ok, but i want the cool blue Travis one. *acts like a 4 year old* :(

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Thu 18 Jun, 2009 2:38 AM Quote
hennypenny wrote:
I bought the t-shirt and bag at the show in April. I'm thinking about getting the hooded sweatshirt, though.

Awww! you have them!
how much you paid for them, may I ask? :)
Ooh! the sweatshirt is very nice too (this new Ode design is much prettier than that other)

BenFilbert wrote:
They never had the cool t-shirt on the UK tour. Just the J Smith and Ode eye t-shirts which i bought. They're ok, but i want the cool blue Travis one. *acts like a 4 year old* :(

haha
easy, easy little Benjamin :)
This blue Travis design is very very cool, I love it!
I'll try to order it as soon as possible (hopefully this time Wee will do a better job, alredy have a bad experience with them :S)

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Thu 18 Jun, 2009 4:38 AM Quote
alanistradi wrote:
hennypenny wrote:

Awww! you have them!
how much you paid for them, may I ask? :)
Ooh! the sweatshirt is very nice too (this new Ode design is much prettier than that other)

At the concert, the shirt was $25 and the bag was $20. I think its around the same price at the Wee store.

mili
mili Posted Thu 18 Jun, 2009 6:26 PM Quote
hennypenny wrote:
alanistradi wrote:
hennypenny wrote:

How big is the bag? I have a large cloth bag with a cow print on it as a shopping bag, and if the Travis bag is about the same size I'd love to replace the old one!

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Thu 18 Jun, 2009 6:56 PM Quote
hennypenny wrote:
At the concert, the shirt was $25 and the bag was $20. I think its around the same price at the Wee store.

yes, it is. Thanks for answering :)

mili wrote:
How big is the bag? I have a large cloth bag with a cow print on it as a shopping bag, and if the Travis bag is about the same size I'd love to replace the old one!

...and what a replacement!
I'm very anxious. I wanna hang around, go everywhere with that bag! *jumping like a 6 years old girl* haha

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Thu 18 Jun, 2009 7:37 PM Quote
I guess I'll just have to keep checking to see if they get any medium Blue Travis t-shirts in. Or large. That might be ok I guess.

Peter76
Peter76 Posted Thu 25 Jun, 2009 4:11 PM Quote
Just ordered mine. =) I spaced out on buying the shirt when they came to town in April and I thought I'd never be able to get it again. So this is a blessing.

Can't wait for it to arrive in the mail!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Fri 26 Jun, 2009 12:46 PM Quote
My hoodie came. It's very nice. And I imagine it'll keep me very warm in winter, it's cool. Still want one of those t shirts.

elodie
elodie Posted Fri 26 Jun, 2009 12:46 PM Quote
I ordered the bag and a t-shirt on 18th June, and still haven't received anything yet... :-(

Pages [1] 2 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:40 AM