silvella wrote:
Time exists but just on your wrists
So don't panic
Moments last and lifetimes are lost in a day
So wind your watches down, please
'cos there is no time to lose
And I'm going to stay here
Indefinitely

I met someone at the Seattle show in April who had don't panic tatooed on her wrist.

Re: Will we....
Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Tue 16 Jun, 2009 4:20 AM Quote
alanistradi wrote:

TheBoyWithAName wrote:

I'm looking forward to introduce my children to The Man Who ;)

you read my mind

And hopefully our kids will introduce Travis to their kids :)

joss
joss Posted Tue 16 Jun, 2009 3:57 PM Quote
why not...

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Tue 16 Jun, 2009 4:50 PM Quote
hennypenny wrote:
silvella wrote:
So don't panic
Indefinitely

I met someone at the Seattle show in April who had don't panic tatooed on her wrist.

That's SO cool! :) If I'll ever get a tatoo it will have some kind of connection to Travis :)

silvella
silvella Posted Tue 16 Jun, 2009 8:00 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
hennypenny wrote:
silvella wrote:
So don't panic
Indefinitely

That's SO cool! :) If I'll ever get a tatoo it will have some kind of connection to Travis :)

LOL!! When I was thinking about the answer for this "will we..." thread, I thought: I'd like to say it in Travis words - and these words are exactly what I wanted to say! It's funny that we have the Indefinitely theme in two different threads now... and funny, too, that I haven't read the other one before I was writing the answer here!!! Yeah, Indefinitely was a great experience live! Like a dream...

So the guy/girl who had the "Don't panic" tattoo has a double connection to Travis: 1st from Indefinitely, 2nd from "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy", where Dougies wife Kelly is performing the News reporter... "Don't panic" are the famous words of the sad robot Marvin! And here, right beside my PC, there's a photo of Marvin with these words on the wall!! It's a small world!! I luv this little "guy"... (Sorry for getting side-tracked...)

http://ffmedia.ign.com/filmforce/image/article/579/579545/hitchhikers-guide-to-the-galaxy-the-20050113043117430.jpg

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 16 Jun, 2009 8:05 PM Quote
In 10 years, I'll have 3 teenage children. That's reason to panic, isn't it?

silvella
silvella Posted Tue 16 Jun, 2009 10:13 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
In 10 years, I'll have 3 teenage children. That's reason to panic, isn't it?

Don't panic, darling!! One day, you'll love them for having reasonable chats or for helping you with the dishes, the next day, you'll hate them because they are cheeky and lazy... Teenagers are like the weather in Scotland: wait for 10 minutes, and the rain is over!! If you need (or want) to, I could translate the "Ten Commandments for handling teenagers" for you - they helped me not to lose my humor!

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 8:12 AM