Travis

The "Blog" of "Unnecessary" Quotes
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 30 May, 2009 12:16 AM Quote
They posted my submission today

It was by the bathroom which made me think how sometimes hole in the wall Tex Mex makes you have to go there in a "hurry."

Re: The
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 30 May, 2009 12:24 AM Quote
Your "submission" was very "funny." Especially since they also misspelled "atmosphere."

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 30 May, 2009 12:43 AM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

It was by the bathroom which made me think how sometimes hole in the wall Tex Mex makes you have to go there in a "hurry."

LOL!

Turtleneck wrote:
Your "submission" was very "funny." Especially since they also misspelled "atmosphere."

Ah, I thought "I" was "the one" who didn't spell "atmosphere" correctly.

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Sat 30 May, 2009 4:01 AM Quote
This is very "funny".

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Sat 30 May, 2009 7:23 AM Quote
HAHA. This website is "hilarious."

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 30 May, 2009 3:51 PM Quote
*Does the big quote mark gesture with her hands* I'm "impressed" with this "great" find, Anne.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 22 Jun, 2009 10:07 PM Quote
I just got an "email" from the blog mistress asking for my "permission" to use my "submission" in a "book."

Sarcastic quoting aside, I really did! I am very amused by that I might have a photography credit in a book.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 23 Jun, 2009 3:00 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
I just got an "email" from the blog mistress asking for my "permission" to use my "submission" in a "book."

Sarcastic quoting aside, I really did! I am very amused by that I might have a photography credit in a book.

groovy , hope they follow through

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 23 Jun, 2009 5:58 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

"That's" "wonderful"

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 23 Jun, 2009 6:05 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
weirdmom wrote:

groovy , hope they follow through

Yeah it could be she is just asking everyone that might get used but very possible an editor will "cut" it.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 8:15 PM