Travis

Re: A Drawing!
Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Mon 18 May, 2009 2:49 AM Quote
singme0430 wrote:
I remembered Alma painted a fantastic picture related to Broken Mirror, so I searched. Here's the link:

http://www.travisonline.com/board/view.php?t=10310

Fantastic drawing! :) Artistic.

I would love to see your drawing too, Ana! ;)

Wooow, I'm running out of nice things to say about your drawings, Lee!! They are all incredible!! Once again, thanks for sharing, we are lucky to have such a talented girl among us :)

And I had exactly the same intention as Alma!! I'm glad I wasn't the only one...I was fooling around while reading some notes I had taken class, I can't remember where it is now. Maybe I find the courage to give drawing another chance and share it with you...anyways, you're not missing out on anything impressive, it would probably be quite embarrassing for me...

I'm still into the idea of a comic book, perhaps there's a boardie with story-telling skills that we don't know about and you could join forces...Lee, your drawings made me think of a character based on a Brazilian Formula One driver (Ayrton Senna) called Senninha.
See? It's not such a crazy idea after all ;)

http://miguel.queiroz.blog.uol.com.br/images/AirtonSena.jpghttp://www.senninha.org/imagenes/pics/senninha.jpg

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Mon 18 May, 2009 7:47 AM Quote
singme0430 wrote:

About your suggestion: A Travis comic? I will mess it up! I don't even know what it will be about. But thanks a lot for the suggestion. :) That does sound interesting, but I'm afraid I'll spoil it.

We are sure: spoil it?
isn't a possibility, we all know how talent you are ;)

Ana_Smith wrote:

I'm still into the idea of a comic book, perhaps there's a boardie with story-telling skills that we don't know about and you could join forces...

exactly!
I'm seeing hands up? somebody?

P.S. Lee, we don't want put pressure on you. I imagine all the investment of time that a proyect like this can take but is inevitable for us not to feel enthusism with this idea!:D

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Mon 18 May, 2009 7:49 AM Quote
Rammsfer wrote:
A Travis comic, then a Travis animated movie xD

Ooooh! just imagine! :O
LOL

singme0430
singme0430 Posted Mon 18 May, 2009 12:48 PM Quote
Ana_Smith wrote:
singme0430 wrote:
I remembered Alma painted a fantastic picture related to Broken Mirror, so I searched. Here's the link:

And I had exactly the same intention as Alma!! I'm glad I wasn't the only one...I was fooling around while reading some notes I had taken class, I can't remember where it is now. Maybe I find the courage to give drawing another chance and share it with you...anyways, you're not missing out on anything impressive, it would probably be quite embarrassing for me...

Very looking forward to seeing your drawings, Ana! :) They'll be awesome! I'm running out of nice things to respond to your sweet words!

Yes, I really don't know how to repond to all your high compliments! THANK YOU. I didn't expect this thread to get this massive. All of you do make me flattered, dear boardies! :)

Well... as you can see, I uploaded a short comic. Hope you like it. *blushes* I was hesitant to post this but I dare to upload it. It's awkward, don't expect too much!

wdiarom
wdiarom Posted Mon 18 May, 2009 3:59 PM Quote
singme0430 wrote:
Ana_Smith wrote:
singme0430 wrote:

Very looking forward to seeing your drawings, Ana! :) They'll be awesome! I'm running out of nice things to respond to your sweet words!

Yes, I really don't know how to repond to all your high compliments! THANK YOU. I didn't expect this thread to get this massive. All of you do make me flattered, dear boardies! :)

Well... as you can see, I uploaded a short comic. Hope you like it. *blushes* I was hesitant to post this but I dare to upload it. It's awkward, don't expect too much!

Dear Super Artist ;), what can i tell you that other bordies haven't told you before:

THE COMIC IS SUPERB!!!!!

what you made is almost pro, i love their expressions!!!
(you didn't spoil it :D)
I think that now , apart from you drawings and covers, we'll ask you COMICS! ........Great job Lee!!!!! http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo243/vafer_bucket/Varios/elouaihamster.gif

Re: A Drawing... and a Travis comic.
Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Mon 18 May, 2009 6:48 PM Quote
singme0430 wrote:

[Edit]
I made an awkward Travis comic as some dear boardies asked me to do so! It's really awkward, I didn't know how to draw a comic in English and how to draw a comic about this superb band Travis! I hope you like it though. :) My very first time to draw a TRAVIS COMIC. Please tell me what you think about it! ;)

http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n402/SingMe0430/Page2.jpg

OMG, Lee on demand!! Haha, you're wonder girl!!
And you keep giving us pretty good reasons to praise your art :) I looove it, there's huge potential here...
I especially like the part inwhich Dougie and Andy introduce themselves :D
Once again, amazing job!!

My drawings (dreadful and embarrassing, for real!) don't deserve a thread of their own but since you've asked to see them, I went through my notebooks and found these to post here...I don't have a scanner at home so I took a pic and enhanced it with some effects so as not to feel too bad about posting my disastrous attempt at doing something artistic for a change...you're allowed to laugh and feel pity for this pathetic wannabe ;)

http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu268/Ana_Smith/T-1.jpg

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Mon 18 May, 2009 8:26 PM Quote
alanistradi wrote:
Rammsfer wrote:
A Travis comic, then a Travis animated movie xD

Ooooh! just imagine! :O
LOL

Haha

But l would prefer a real Travis movie ;)

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Mon 18 May, 2009 8:28 PM Quote
Lee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha nice comic! lt is perfect! lt is funny, beautiful, and it's about Travis!

Haha what more we could ask for?

Thanks again for your lovely drawings, and comic ;)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 18 May, 2009 11:58 PM Quote
Hahaha! You're brilliant Lee! I love it! I'm sure everyone else would agree with me when i say, "we want more"! :) I look forward to the next drawing or comic or whatever you decide to do Lee. :)

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 19 May, 2009 1:59 AM Quote
I vote Lee gets to draw the artwork for the next Travis album cover.

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Tue 19 May, 2009 2:00 AM Quote
Lovely comic Lee:)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Tue 19 May, 2009 2:42 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
I vote Lee gets to draw the artwork the next Travis album cover.

I agree. I said the same about 6 months ago and i REALLY think it now. It's a super idea! :)

supercat
supercat Posted Tue 19 May, 2009 3:38 AM Quote
Yay! You actually drew a comic! This is sooo cute...you inspire me to draw more Travis stuff =3

tonybony
tonybony Posted Tue 19 May, 2009 5:58 AM Quote

absolutely amazing work!! Congrats :)

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Tue 19 May, 2009 10:50 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
I vote Lee gets to draw the artwork the next Travis album cover.

I agree. I said the same about 6 months ago and i REALLY think it now. It's a super idea! :)

I'm in with that wonderful idea too!Lee you're amazingly talented and u should know that;)We always anticipate whatever u bring to the board coz we know its always something amazing dear friend:)*hugs*
I enjoyed reading through and also looking at the expressive and beautifully sketched comic a whole lot Lee! It's great and I'm sure u put in a lot of effort and hard work into it.I appreciate that very much.I'm a HUGE fan of urs Lee;D
GREAT JOB!

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:06 PM