Travis

where do i stand?
Alex178
Alex178 Posted Sun 10 May, 2009 1:46 PM Quote
how can i ask the guy im sleeping with whether he sees me as a sex bud or more than that? Hes sweet, nice, fun, calls when he says he will but all we end up doin is havin sex when we meet. I said i didnt want to yest and he thought i just didnt want him. i want to date him but hes busy on a teachin course. any advice?

Re: where do i stand?
Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 10 May, 2009 2:01 PM Quote
Ask Michael

Dubz

Nell
Nell Posted Sun 10 May, 2009 2:44 PM Quote

I'd probably be finding out his feelings for you kinda secretly (with hidden questions etc.) - but that's just because I'm a chicken..

If I were not - I'd ask him - and tell him I'd want to date him- and if he would want so : great! Other wise - it'd probably wise to nod be sex buddies anyway - since one of you obviously got feelings.....

When and how did this start out that you guys end up in bed as friends? (Just if I may aks...otherwise just ignore it :D )

Nell
Nell Posted Sun 10 May, 2009 2:49 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

thx for the earworm...god how to get this out of my head again!

Alex178
Alex178 Posted Sun 10 May, 2009 5:48 PM Quote
we met through my uni friend and kinda dated last year. it didnt work out as he wasnt over his ex. we didnt talk til bout a month agao and then he texted me and we got talking. we are good friends and then this started. like I said, he is a good guy, a bit of a flirt but hes single. lol

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Sun 10 May, 2009 6:24 PM Quote
Alex178 wrote:
we met through my uni friend and kinda dated last year. it didnt work out as he wasnt over his ex. we didnt talk til bout a month agao and then he texted me and we got talking. we are good friends and then this started. like I said, he is a good guy, a bit of a flirt but hes single. lol

Just be reminded he mostly calls you for sex.
If it's ok with you, then fine. Otherwise you're going to be hurt and it's hard to heal a broken heart.

Alex178
Alex178 Posted Sun 10 May, 2009 6:47 PM Quote

yeah, but he cooks me dinner too, and we play video games. Im not complaining, I just want to know where I stand coz I like him. He's invited me to the cinema next weekend so thats like a date right?

Nell
Nell Posted Sun 10 May, 2009 6:51 PM Quote
Alex178 wrote:

yeah, but he cooks me dinner too, and we play video games. Im not complaining, I just want to know where I stand coz I like him. He's invited me to the cinema next weekend so thats like a date right?

that is... but does he has that kind of relationship with other women too? If that's the case...it wouldn't be a date..it just would be..well...a cinema-night

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Sun 10 May, 2009 6:54 PM Quote
Listen, i used many guys doing exactly what he does with you.

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Sun 10 May, 2009 6:57 PM Quote
If he hasn't been direct, it could be that
http://www.hesjustnotthatintoyoumovie.com/

Alex178
Alex178 Posted Tue 12 May, 2009 10:27 AM Quote
He is a friendly sort anyways. I told him last night I wasnt comfortable with the sex every time we meet and he was fine about it. He offered to meet at mine or in town if it concerned me. Thats good, right?

Alex178
Alex178 Posted Tue 12 May, 2009 10:32 AM Quote

I read he's just not that into you. Its the best book ever. Should buy a copy. The thing is, he calls when he says he will, he cooks for me, he is sweet and funny and says he sees me as a really good friend too. I checked his phone (unforgivable lol) and all his texts were from me apart from 6 from family. That must mean somethin right? Other than I mayb text too much! LOl

mili
mili Posted Tue 12 May, 2009 1:35 PM Quote
Alex178 wrote:

I read he's just not that into you. Its the best book ever. Should buy a copy. The thing is, he calls when he says he will, he cooks for me, he is sweet and funny and says he sees me as a really good friend too. I checked his phone (unforgivable lol) and all his texts were from me apart from 6 from family. That must mean somethin right? Other than I mayb text too much! LOl

When I was young that kind of behaviour would have been classified as dating of sorts, but what do I know. I don't recall actually agreeing with anyone that we're dating now, it just started. The ending was always stated more clearly.

Alex178
Alex178 Posted Sun 17 May, 2009 7:11 PM Quote

hi everyone. its all sorted out now. we talked yesterday. He doesnt want a relationship and I said it was of sorts. We are having a fling. couldnt think of another word for it but its all good and he said he loves me as a friend. I told him I was fond of him. Im happy now and we spent the day together yesterday.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 4:08 PM