Travis

eeek am rubbish at this whole dating lark any advice?
Alex178
Alex178 Posted Sun 10 May, 2009 11:04 AM Quote

People, need some advice.
Am sleeping with this guy who I really, really like. The problem is, I dont know if he sees me as just a sex buddy. I hang out at his at wknds and its great. But we end up in bed every time and now im not sure if im happy bout it. I want him to date me, not just have sex with me. He said he doesnt want a relationship as hes too busy (just split from x gf) but he likes my company and thinks im cute. We play guitar hero and hes always on about impressing me. Is he implying he likes me more than just a sex budd? Im crap at this whole does he doesnt he stuff! help! lol! He invited me to cinema next wknd, thats like a date, right?

A xx

Re: eeek am rubbish at this whole dating lark any advice?
AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Sun 10 May, 2009 11:12 AM Quote
He's too busy to have a girlfriend ?

you have the answr to your question then.

Alex178
Alex178 Posted Sun 10 May, 2009 11:15 AM Quote
I have been told to talk to him but I just want to know where I stand. He's doing a teaching course hence being too busy. I understand that, but how can I ask him how he sees me?

Alex178
I have been told to talk to him but I just want to know where I stand. He's doing a teaching course hence being too busy. I understand that, but how can I ask him how he sees me?

Alex178

nickynooboo
nickynooboo Posted Sun 10 May, 2009 12:50 PM Quote
Sorry hun,

But it sounds to me like he wants to have his cake and eat it i.e. sex with no committment to you.
It might be best to walk away now before you get hurt.

AbsGinger
AbsGinger Posted Sun 10 May, 2009 4:26 PM Quote
nickynooboo wrote:
Sorry hun,

But it sounds to me like he wants to have his cake and eat it i.e. sex with no committment to you.
It might be best to walk away now before you get hurt.

word

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 11:19 AM