Travis

Re: Listen to the WRNR Private Showcase with Fran & Andy
BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 11 May, 2009 3:13 AM Quote
God, i'm clever me! ;) Hehe.

I will upload it tomorrow probably (it's gone 3am here). Plus as nobody said it had finished ;), i ended up recording it for 40 minutes longer so i'll need to edit it too. Maybe someone else recorded it. :)

grace
grace Posted Mon 11 May, 2009 3:53 AM Quote
edited- nevermind :)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 11 May, 2009 4:03 AM Quote
Ignore. ;)

TheFourJs
TheFourJs Posted Mon 11 May, 2009 9:04 AM Quote
Hi,

It's Juddy, the mom of the California family that attended the WRNR Private Showcase with Fran & Andy. I should be getting a recording of the entire show (hopefully) and not the edited version that was aired. When I do get the disk, I would be happy to make a copy for those that are interested (as long as it doesn't conflict with the radio station rules).

It was a great show and the version that aired left out a couple of songs and Fran's lovely stories/thoughts that he shared with the crowd.

What an amazing time for our family!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 11 May, 2009 2:38 PM Quote
TheFourJs wrote:
Hi,

It's Juddy, the mom of the California family that attended the WRNR Private Showcase with Fran & Andy. I should be getting a recording of the entire show (hopefully) and not the edited version that was aired. When I do get the disk, I would be happy to make a copy for those that are interested (as long as it doesn't conflict with the radio station rules).

It was a great show and the version that aired left out a couple of songs and Fran's lovely stories/thoughts that he shared with the crowd.

It sounds like you had an amazing time, but you more than deserved it! :)

If you do get the disc it would be great if you could upload it for people here. It would be wonderful to hear. But no worries if you're not able to or don't want to, i did manage to record what was aired. :)

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Mon 11 May, 2009 4:18 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
I will upload it tomorrow probably (it's gone 3am here). Plus as nobody said it had finished ;), i ended up recording it for 40 minutes longer so i'll need to edit it too. Maybe someone else recorded it. :)

I just left my laptop recording when I went to bed, so I ended up with over 7 hours :) It's lucky I knew when they were on otherwise it would have taken a bit of finding.

EDIT: Just to check, it did finish with Out In Space right?

the boy with a cryptic name Posted Mon 11 May, 2009 4:42 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Thanks very much! :) I'm going to TRY, and i really can't promise anything, TRY and record it. In my own special way because i really don't know what software to use to do it. I tried Google but i didn't know what i was looking for. So i'm going to TRY another way and it means i won't be able to listen to it as i record it so i hope it works otherwise i'll miss it completely. Ahhh. It's worth it though i think.

Haha, well done! You sound like the kind of person who needs Audacity - great little program to record and edit music with. Plus you can hear it while it's playing!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 11 May, 2009 5:12 PM Quote
lol Thanks James. I really should try and work it out how to do it shouldn't i? lol Yes, it finished with Out In Space and went on for about 25 minutes i think. Maybe your recording would sound better than mine? I thought i was the only one doing it you see. :)

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Mon 11 May, 2009 6:49 PM Quote
TheFourJs wrote:
Hi,

Congrats Juddy! what an honour, definitely you and your family deserved it :)

may i ask which songs were left?

P.S. You're a clever guy, Ben haha

the boy with a cryptic name Posted Mon 11 May, 2009 8:37 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
lol Thanks James. I really should try and work it out how to do it shouldn't i? lol Yes, it finished with Out In Space and went on for about 25 minutes i think. Maybe your recording would sound better than mine? I thought i was the only one doing it you see. :)

I use Audacity loads, it's very useful. Your recording should be the same quality or more likely better if you have a better internet connection. I thought I might have been the only one recording it, but well done on staying up all night, that's true Travis commitment :D

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 3:18 AM