Travis

Re: Happy Mother's Day!
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 09 May, 2009 3:23 PM Quote
Another post from cake wrecks for Mother's Day.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_wGr8njEWjtI/SZ2pOxYveZI/AAAAAAAACCM/hHHp_6_vh5E/s400/Jesse+Y.jpg

My arms cry to huge you too.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 09 May, 2009 3:24 PM Quote
i'd cry too over a 8 dollar cake

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 10 May, 2009 3:34 PM Quote
happy mothers day to all the moms

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 10 May, 2009 3:58 PM Quote
I got an electric fondue pot and fondue cookbook. Really wanted this so I was very happy. It wasn't a surprise though since my secret keepers (AKA the kids) told me yesterday "we can't tell you we got you a fondue pot and a book."

Also got some great homemade cards. Aidan wrote this one by himself:

Dear, Mommy
I love you! You are so sweate! You are so nise to me! You are the sweatest mom in the world!

I am pretty sure I am the sweetest mom as opposed to the sweatiest but I'll put on some extra deodarant just in case.

Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Sun 10 May, 2009 3:58 PM Quote
My mom just got this really cute e-mail from a friend and I thought of sharing it with you:

"I was taking a walk with my four-year old when she picked up something from the ground and put it near her mouth. I took it away and warned her not to ever do that again.
'Why?' - she asked.
'Well, because it was on the ground and you don't know where it's been before. It's dirty and probably full of germs' - I told her.
Then, my daughter looked at me with complete admiration and asked: 'Mummy, how do you know all of these things? You're SO smart...'
I was quick to reply 'All mummies know these things. It's on the mummies test. You have to know them otherwise they won't let you be a mummy'
We continue to walk in silence for 2 or 3 minutes as she was taking in the information.
'Oh, I get it! If you fail the test, you're stuck being a daddy, right?'" :D

Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Sun 10 May, 2009 4:04 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
I got an electric fondue pot and fondue cookbook. Really wanted this so I was very happy. It wasn't a surprise though since my secret keepers (AKA the kids) told me yesterday "we can't tell you we got you a fondue pot and a book."

Dear, Mommy
I love you! You are so sweate! You are so nise to me! You are the sweatest mom in the world!

I am pretty sure I am the sweetest mom as opposed to the sweatiest but I'll put on some extra deodarant just in case.

Aww, haha, that's awfully adorable!! BTW, mamá loved the book, so I'm happy with my purchase since my skills for homemade cards have strangely disappeared over the years :P

joss
joss Posted Sun 10 May, 2009 4:28 PM Quote
Yes, Happy mothers day to all!! We love mothers!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sun 10 May, 2009 5:49 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

Dear, Mommy

You are the sweatest mom? That's wonderful. Apparently I am "pritty."

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 10 May, 2009 6:12 PM Quote
listen to mr t

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 10 May, 2009 9:36 PM Quote
In honor of Mother's Day

Best Mother... EVER!!

minnesotamary
minnesotamary Posted Mon 11 May, 2009 4:08 AM Quote
Even though Isaac wouldn't let me sleep in (he woke up at 5:00a!) my first Mother's Day was nice. My husband baked me a "tropical paradise" cake which was delicious!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 11 May, 2009 4:41 AM Quote
weirdmom wrote:

Dear, Mommy

LOL! That's precious, Anne.

emmahealy
emmahealy Posted Mon 11 May, 2009 6:19 AM Quote
HOPE everyone had a great mothers day *USA*

Aída
Aída Posted Wed 13 May, 2009 7:23 AM Quote

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 8:57 PM