Travis

Re: In which Andy demonstrates a variety of Rock God moves..
hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Mon 27 Apr, 2009 8:13 AM Quote
bogusblue wrote:
Lizzie b wrote:
HAHA! I just watched this w/ the sound off (the hubs is napping). When there is no music, it is kinda funny to watch, there is no reference to the emotion so obviously displayed hehe! I will hafta take a second look w/ sound later to get the full affect.

I did the same the first time I watched it. Yes, it was a bit funny but fantastic too. I was very impressed by how much energy Andy holds inside and then takes it out like a proper rock star. He absolutely rocks! Oh yes, now I watched it with the sound on, and it was even greater :oD.

Also seeing the whole picture of the band playing their hearts out is breathtaking. It makes me realize (once more) why I love Travis so much :o).

Its like he lets all the energy build up inside him all day long and then lets it explode onstage.

milos
milos Posted Mon 27 Apr, 2009 9:06 AM Quote
Thanks for posting! It's really awesome! :D

Elein
Elein Posted Mon 27 Apr, 2009 3:59 PM Quote
Love him, love him:)

tonybony
tonybony Posted Mon 27 Apr, 2009 4:26 PM Quote
andy rules!!

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Mon 27 Apr, 2009 7:58 PM Quote
hennypenny wrote:
bogusblue wrote:
Lizzie b wrote:
HAHA! I just watched this w/ the sound off (the hubs is napping). When there is no music, it is kinda funny to watch, there is no reference to the emotion so obviously displayed hehe! I will hafta take a second look w/ sound later to get the full affect.

I did the same the first time I watched it. Yes, it was a bit funny but fantastic too. I was very impressed by how much energy Andy holds inside and then takes it out like a proper rock star. He absolutely rocks! Oh yes, now I watched it with the sound on, and it was even greater :oD.

Also seeing the whole picture of the band playing their hearts out is breathtaking. It makes me realize (once more) why I love Travis so much :o).

Its like he lets all the energy build up inside him all day long and then lets it explode onstage.

My thoughts exactly! Although I couldn't have put it better myself ;o).

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Mon 27 Apr, 2009 7:59 PM Quote
Double post. My finger is excited because of Andy's rockness :oP.

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 10:15 PM