Travis

Re: LA
closergms1968
closergms1968 Posted Sun 12 Apr, 2009 10:06 AM Quote
Thankyou for uploading this amazing dreamy song.
I wish we could all hear all the songs that we have not heard yet. Maybe a five hour concert one day. That would be fun.
So wish i was in the states right now...you lucky people. :-)

californiagirl
californiagirl Posted Sun 12 Apr, 2009 5:15 PM Quote
Show was very good. It was great to hear Slideshow (dedicated to Nigel G) go right into Blue Flashing Light.

I could tell Fran was a bit annoyed with the sound. He kept looking off to the side asking for more guitar. Every time he walked off stage it seemed like he was pissed but he still put on a great show as did the rest of the lads.

I'm always intrigued by the use of ear pieces and monitors with live bands. You know when bands start out, they don't usually have a sound person or ear pieces...but then as bands get bigger it gets more technically advanced, etc. I'm sure I'd be pissed if I were in the same situation but hopefully Fran knows he still sounded fine and he can rely on his talent much more than maybe he thinks he can!

Just my two cents...

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Sun 12 Apr, 2009 6:19 PM Quote
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Thank you for the video

Lovely song.

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Mon 13 Apr, 2009 1:03 AM Quote
You're all welcome for the video!

I think I want to add Driftwood into the setlist, but I can't remember. Anyone else that was there remember?

velouria
velouria Posted Mon 13 Apr, 2009 2:07 AM Quote
Yeah, Driftwood was also played at the show. Amazing, even if I did see them the night before. Just got even better! And I waited around outside too and managed to take pictures! Grand time.

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Mon 13 Apr, 2009 5:49 AM Quote
Just wanted to point out that everyone should check out the web team photos from the wiltern in the tour archive!

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Mon 13 Apr, 2009 11:40 PM Quote
My facebook album link is updated with LA pictures since you can only upload 10 to the tour archive, here it is:

FB album

Foot update: 'tis broken indeed.

bigjohnsonlax
bigjohnsonlax Posted Wed 29 Apr, 2009 4:38 PM Quote
IM STILL PISSED ABOUT MISSING THE SHOW. I never checked my email for the change of show date. I showed up to saturdays show and NOBODY was around!!! WTF!!!

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Wed 29 Apr, 2009 5:33 PM Quote
bigjohnsonlax wrote:
IM STILL PISSED ABOUT MISSING THE SHOW. I never checked my email for the change of show date. I showed up to saturdays show and NOBODY was around!!! WTF!!!

l'm sorry

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 4:42 AM