Travis

Special request for Fran and the guys
doisneau7
doisneau7 Posted Sat 04 Apr, 2009 9:11 PM Quote
I have had the privilege of being a fan of your music for a long time and had an awesome time at the 2007 Philly show. This time around, I told my mom that she had to see this one with me (she had no choice:). Anyway, what makes this even more special is that we made this pact to live life to the fullest and see all of our favorite musicians in concert after we found out that she developed Antiphospholipid Antibody syndrome, which is basically a life-threatening blood clotting disorder that can happen without warning. So we have seen quite a few shows and I wanted her to see and hear why I love your music so much. Having said that, I would really love if you could add either Follow the Light or Turn for my mom, Marcia Winter, when you come to the TLA on the 24th. I know this is a long shot, but I also know how generous you are and how much you love your fans. Thanks for the great music and what I know will be a great concert for us.

Re: Special request for Fran and the guys
irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Sat 04 Apr, 2009 9:36 PM Quote
I hope Fran read your request :)

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sat 04 Apr, 2009 10:29 PM Quote
Hope you have a great time, I think Turn's likely to be on the setlist. Best wishes for the future to you and your Mum :)

winatel
winatel Posted Sun 05 Apr, 2009 1:56 PM Quote
Hope Fran read this, and sing 'Follow the Light' in the gig.
Turn would be on the setlist for sure. =)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 2:20 AM