Travis

Seattle Showbox Gig on Sunday April 5th
mud
mud Posted Sat 04 Apr, 2009 5:35 AM Quote
I am realy looking forward to the show this Sunday in Seattle and I live right down the street from it.

The Showbox @ the market is one of my all time favorite venues and its a pretty intimate setting.

I believe TRAVIS played there with Oasis more than a decade ago.

ubber super ultra deluxe excited to see my favorite band in two days :)

- Justin
www.myspace.com/jbadonkadonk

Re: Seattle Showbox Gig on Sunday April 5th
hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Sat 04 Apr, 2009 7:41 AM Quote
I'll be there too! I haven't been inside the Showbox but i have walked past it tons of times. I hear its suppose to be a really good venue. Hope to see you there!

lidia_bj
lidia_bj Posted Sat 04 Apr, 2009 9:01 AM Quote
I´ll be there too!!! i know how you feel!!!!!
i´m sure we´ll have a great time there!!

melanch0lic
melanch0lic Posted Sat 04 Apr, 2009 1:56 PM Quote
I think your right about them playing with Oasis back then!

I'm going to that show solo b/c a friend won't make it. I was so scared I couldn't make the Sunday show because Dredg is playing on the same day in Seattle. Luckily we're driving to Bellingham to see them on Saturday, later today. A well fulfilled weekend for me.

Anyone want to meet up?

mud
mud Posted Sun 05 Apr, 2009 11:42 PM Quote
I can't wait for tonight, i walked by the Showbox at the Market just now and theres two silver buses there. Huzzah!

super mega excited. I'll be in the Green Room at the showbox prefunking before the show. .

melanch0lic
melanch0lic Posted Mon 06 Apr, 2009 12:07 AM Quote
mud wrote:
I can't wait for tonight, i walked by the Showbox at the Market just now and theres two silver buses there. Huzzah!

super mega excited. I'll be in the Green Room at the showbox prefunking before the show. .

Oh, maybe I'll see you then b/c I was going to check out the Green Room. Otherwise, I think I'm going to be too far back in line once I get there after trying to find parking & all.

Have you guys check out the opening band? I've never heard of them before but they don't sound half bad!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 06 Apr, 2009 12:52 AM Quote
melanch0lic wrote:
mud wrote:

Oh, maybe I'll see you then b/c I was going to check out the Green Room. Otherwise, I think I'm going to be too far back in line once I get there after trying to find parking & all.

Have you guys check out the opening band? I've never heard of them before but they don't sound half bad!

Yeah! The opening band is The Republic Tigers. I LOVE their song "Buildings and Mountains" :) Excited to hear it live.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Mon 06 Apr, 2009 5:07 AM Quote
Can't wait to hear all the details of this show! :)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 12:50 AM