Travis

LA Shows: Venue change
Travis Web Team
Travis Web Team Posted Fri 27 Mar, 2009 5:15 PM Quote
Due to a capacity reduction, as a result of a new mandate from the LA Fire Department, the two scheduled Travis shows at the Music Box at the Henry Fonda Theatre will be consolidated and moved to a single night at the Wiltern Theatre on April 10th.

All existing tickets for the April 10th and 11th shows will be honoured at the Wiltern, or refunds are available at point of purchase.

Due to refunds, tickets are still available for this rescheduled show at: http://www.ticketmaster.com/

Re: LA Shows: Venue change
Sharona
Sharona Posted Fri 27 Mar, 2009 7:35 PM Quote
BOO. I was looking forward to seeing them 3 nights in a row! And the Henry Fonda is so much more intimate!

ebrunoski
ebrunoski Posted Fri 27 Mar, 2009 8:35 PM Quote
I love the Wiltern, but I have a question. The Music Box is general admission, so no assigned seats, just standing room, BUT the Wiltern is mostly individual fixed seats. How is this going to work?

Pipestar
Pipestar Posted Fri 27 Mar, 2009 8:39 PM Quote
I am so confused. So, I bought tickets to both nights at Henry Fonda..and now I only get to go once? How do I get a refund for the 2nd night?

jasher
jasher Posted Fri 27 Mar, 2009 10:04 PM Quote
I love the Music Box and would have preferred it. Wiltern is good though. I'm glad they are still playing though. That is going to seriously peeve some people. I'll still be there, ready to rock!!

Cricket
Cricket Posted Fri 27 Mar, 2009 11:11 PM Quote
I'm so bummed as I was hoping to catch them in LA on the 11th but won't be there on the 10th :(

Sharona
Sharona Posted Sat 28 Mar, 2009 1:14 AM Quote
The floor of the Wiltern can be set as general admission standing, but I've never been down there when it was standing. I assume the balcony seats will be general admission - so first come, first served.

I too had tickets to both shows...I assume you just contact Ticketmaster to get refunds for a few of the tickets.

imagana
imagana Posted Sun 29 Mar, 2009 4:02 AM Quote
I am bummed. I only get to see them once. Better than not seethem at all. If anyone out there still has an extra tix that they will not use can you please contact me. I need another ticket.

Thanks,
-Irma

Pipestar
Pipestar Posted Sun 29 Mar, 2009 5:25 PM Quote
Irma,

What day do you need a ticket for? Since I had tickets for both nights I have one extra ticket from the 11th that you can use for the Wiltern.

Let me know if you are interested.

-Piper

imagana
imagana Posted Tue 31 Mar, 2009 4:13 AM Quote
Hey Piper! Any day for the Wiltern that you are willing to give up since the two day tickets are being honored. I can send the money to you asap. Let me know. Thanks so much for helping me out.

-Irma

Travis Web Team
Travis Web Team Posted Tue 31 Mar, 2009 3:37 PM Quote
Sharona wrote:
The floor of the Wiltern can be set as general admission standing, but I've never been down there when it was standing. I assume the balcony seats will be general admission - so first come, first served.

I too had tickets to both shows...I assume you just contact Ticketmaster to get refunds for a few of the tickets.

Hi Sharona,

we've been told the floor of the Wiltern will be standing (no seats) for this show , first come, first served for balcony seats on the night.

Anyone who needs refunds for tickets should contact their point of purchase.

qnzenobia
qnzenobia Posted Tue 31 Mar, 2009 5:31 PM Quote
Hi gals/guys...

I have an extra ticket if anyone is interested.

Let me know and we can make arrangements. =D

Thanks! Can't wait until next Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharona
Sharona Posted Sat 04 Apr, 2009 1:55 AM Quote
What time do you think Travis will hit the stage at the Wiltern? I've offered some of my spare tickets to some friends and they're wondering. I was assuming around 9:30 or so...thoughts? Web Team? Fran?

velouria
velouria Posted Sun 05 Apr, 2009 6:19 PM Quote
So then, what time do you guys expect to be lining up for this sucker? I want to get a good idea of when to go and also, what are the chances of meeting them? This will only be my second show [after seeing them in Anaheim] so I was just pondering...

WILTERN FOR SATURDAYs SHOW ??? WTF?
bigjohnsonlax
bigjohnsonlax Posted Sun 12 Apr, 2009 8:35 PM Quote
I WENT TO THE WILTERN ON SATURDAY WITHOUT NOTICE THAT THE SHOW WAS CONSOLIDATED...I AM SOOOOOO DISAPOINTED ON TRAVIS FOR NOT EMAILING US THE CHANGE. I RECIEVED AN EMAIL FROM TICKETMASTER THAT THE SATURDAY SHOW AT THE HENRY FONDA IS PLAYING ON SATURDAY AT THE WILTERN. TRAVIS SHOULD HAVE HONORED THE SATURDAY SHOW... I FELT SO DISCUSTED WHEN I GOT THERE WITH A GOOD HIGH AND THE PLACE WAS CLOSED!!!

JUST LIKE THAT MOVIE VACATION WHEN THEY DRIVE 2500 MILES TO SEE WALLY'S WORLD AND IT WAS CLOSED!
I FELT LIKE KILLING SOMEONE!!!

I AM A HUGE FAN AND DESERVE BETTER THAN THIS!!!

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:47 AM