Travis

Gurten-Festival @ Travis
Nell
Nell Posted Tue 17 Mar, 2009 10:41 AM Quote

Hi guys,

Do you know yet on which day you're planning to play? Any idea? And on which stage?

The Gurten-hompage is kinda slow...they haven't written anything yet - just confirmend like 3 out of 7 def. bands..

stupid question: any chance to meet u guys there?

I'm really looking forward to seeing you guys again. Hopefully you'll come to Switzerland more often ;) Like to Zurich ;)

@ Nice St. Patricks day to everyone!

Cheers

nora

Ps: Just found out: on march the 30 u can vote on their homepage for the 8 best bands which will be allowed to play on the "Waldbühne" - the best stage...so guys VOTE!

Re: Gurten-Festival @ Travis
deebee
deebee Posted Tue 17 Mar, 2009 1:14 PM Quote
Hi Nora
Because the festival lasts for four days and they've announced it as the Sunday, I'm assuming that's the day they'll play. I did a quick check on mappy but Bern is 4 hours drive from me so don't know if I'll be going.
Enjoy.....

Nell
Nell Posted Tue 17 Mar, 2009 1:20 PM Quote

argh come oooon :) this is gonna be fun...

so sunday then...I honestly don't really care about the other bands..I like them ...but..well

So I'm not gonna buy a 4- day pass...

Where are you living then?

Lucile
Lucile Posted Tue 17 Mar, 2009 4:01 PM Quote
deebee wrote:
Hi Nora
I did a quick check on mappy but Bern is 4 hours drive from me so don't know if I'll be going.
Enjoy.....

Hey Debbie,
I'm trying to convince my mum to come with me. Let me know if you plan on going. Would be lovely to meet you there again :)

deebee
deebee Posted Tue 17 Mar, 2009 4:47 PM Quote
Nell wrote:

argh come oooon :) this is gonna be fun...

so sunday then...I honestly don't really care about the other bands..I like them ...but..well

So I'm not gonna buy a 4- day pass...

Where are you living then?

Aaah it's not as simple as that! I would LOVE to come but I think my husband would divorce me, LOL. If I had no responsabilities I'd jump in the car and be there on the day with a huge grin on my face. I'm over the border in France near St Etienne so not that far, but far enough to think twice.

deebee
deebee Posted Tue 17 Mar, 2009 4:50 PM Quote
Lucile wrote:
deebee wrote:
Hi Nora
I did a quick check on mappy but Bern is 4 hours drive from me so don't know if I'll be going.
Enjoy.....

Hey Debbie,
I'm trying to convince my mum to come with me. Let me know if you plan on going. Would be lovely to meet you there again :)

It's funny, when I saw this, I wondered if you'd be going again after the Gampel experience *cough cough*
I'd love to come with you - I think we'd have a real laugh but if I'm honest with myself, I just don't think it's going to happen :-(
There's also the possibility that we may be in the UK then, my mum is turning 60 and is having a party but hasn't fixed a date yet. Will keep you posted. Hope you're well and work's good.

Lucile
Lucile Posted Tue 17 Mar, 2009 5:53 PM Quote
deebee wrote:
It's funny, when I saw this, I wondered if you'd be going again after the Gampel experience *cough cough*
I'd love to come with you - I think we'd have a real laugh but if I'm honest with myself, I just don't think it's going to happen :-(
There's also the possibility that we may be in the UK then, my mum is turning 60 and is having a party but hasn't fixed a date yet. Will keep you posted. Hope you're well and work's good.

I'm not going for sure yet but depending on where they play this summer, this may be my only chance to see them again this year so if I end up going I hope it won't turn into another Gampel experience (both for me and the band!)

Work is good but there's too much of it as always. That's why you don't see too much of me around here. I hope all is well with you too.

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Wed 18 Mar, 2009 3:00 AM Quote
But then... i have never been in Bern before, i was trying to attend to Slovakia but definitely is closer Switzerland for me.
Somebody here is from Bern? Because i just met Nora and i think she´s not from Bern.

And of course, i don´t like at all to be in a lot of thousands of people but at least i´ll see Travis in a festival (but if they announces a fest in Germany, better!)

Ursina
Ursina Posted Wed 18 Mar, 2009 8:37 AM Quote
they announced the bands playing at the Gurten Festival on Cheeseland radio this morning... not one mention of Travis! Oasis(!), Razorlight, Kings of Leon... and a few others... but not a single beep of a mention of Travis! It left me quite sad and frustrated.

Och well, in a way I'm glad I'm not around to go it.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 9:58 AM