Travis

Re: House (the TV show)
Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Mon 20 Apr, 2009 8:33 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:

************************************************************************************************************************
SPOILER - DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER UNLESS YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STORYLINE
************************************************************************************************************************

Without giving too much away is it such a big step?? He's already been in Rehab.

Dubz

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 20 Apr, 2009 10:38 PM Quote
They tried to make him go to rehab but her said No, no, no... sorry, had to.

I don't know, but what is this cataclysmic event that's supposedly taking place in the season finale??

And when are House and Cuddy gonna do tha nasty?

dee
dee Posted Mon 20 Apr, 2009 11:06 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
They tried to make him go to rehab but her said No, no, no... sorry, had to.

I don't know, but what is this cataclysmic event that's supposedly taking place in the season finale??

And when are House and Cuddy gonna do tha nasty?

i really am opposed to them being sexual together.
actaully i just really don't think i can handle watching hugh laurie be sexual, it would be just weird and cringeworthy for me somehow

Nell
Nell Posted Tue 21 Apr, 2009 10:53 PM Quote
spoiler..

I wonder why he can't sleep anymore...and the engagement of Cameron and Chase really pissed me off - that's gonna push'em more and more away from the old team...

I really like to see House with Cuddy or with Cameron or with his Ex though...Cameron's gotta be my fav. though ;)

But since this is not gonna happen - Cuddy?

Hey can someone answer me a question about the airing dates? Normally a serie like House or Grey's Anatomy is aired one time per week, right?

But why haven't they aired this week? Why is Grey's An. not airing for a month or so? ...

It's been like this for the whole series-season. Also with other series? What's going on in America...? So many "holidays" or elections or what?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 28 Apr, 2009 4:47 PM Quote
So, what did we think of last night's episode? I'm not sure what I think of it yet.

Is the woman who plays Amber pregnant?

Ha ha, it is soooo never MS! Or vasculitis.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 28 Apr, 2009 9:14 PM Quote
Anne Dudek? I'm pretty sure she had a baby in December, and they shot this episode after that. Maybe she still has some baby weight... ? I really wanna see that actress in other stuff. She's in Mad Men, but that's not coming back until the summer!

NewBaby
NewBaby Posted Wed 29 Apr, 2009 2:58 AM Quote
my favorite part of monday's ep was
do I need to alert spoiler???? if so....um, spoiler....

when wilson did the body shot, standing up and then walking away revealing he didn't have pants on. may have been my favorite scene in the entire series!

I have to admit, I seriously hate the house and cuddy crap that has been going on this season. not only have I not liked it, but it's making me not like the show as much and making me not like cuddy as much. I used to love her! but this season she has been annoying the crap out of me, from her attempts to flirting with house down to her hair....I am really ticked too that I can't stand her anymore! her only redeeming scene on monday was when she said wilson was picked up by police walking "home" in his underwear...I was rolling at that thought... I like having chase and cameron around more this season, but it's still not enough. I was shocked and saddened about kutner, taub is ok enough, 13 yeah, I don't get why the writers like her so much...she's not that interesting, as much as they are trying to make her out to be that way!

so anyway...we'll see how the next two episodes play out. I am not looking forward to any house/cuddy action...but whatever....I'll still watch the show...

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 30 Apr, 2009 3:42 AM Quote
SPOILER ALERT: Promo for next week's episode

Uhhh... wahhhhh!!!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 30 Apr, 2009 5:22 PM Quote
If it happens as it appears it will, there's the end of the show. It'll be like "Who's the Boss" after Tony and Angela got together. No more tension, no more sparks.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 30 Apr, 2009 5:28 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
If it happens as it appears it will, there's the end of the show. It'll be like "Who's the Boss" after Tony and Angela got together. No more tension, no more sparks.

LOL @ your Who's the Boss reference. I would have gone with Moonlighting as a perfect example. I think the producers said it's going to be a disaster the actual event, like it's not going to go well. So hopefully they won't muck up the whole UST (unresolved sexual tension) they have going on, and they'll just forget about it.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 30 Apr, 2009 5:53 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

LOL @ your Who's the Boss reference. I would have gone with Moonlighting as a perfect example. I think the producers said it's going to be a disaster the actual event, like it's not going to go well. So hopefully they won't muck up the whole UST (unresolved sexual tension) they have going on, and they'll just forget about it.

Ah, yes, Moonlighting. I used to love that show. Same deal. Same result.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 05 May, 2009 2:05 AM Quote
Well, awesome episode. Great acting by everyone in the cast.

The "payoff" was really anti-climatic (We didn't see anything! :/), but somehow I still thought it was an awesome episode.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 05 May, 2009 4:25 AM Quote
P.S. I'm done with Cameron. She got my respect at the beginning of the 4th season and throughout this one, but she lost it ALL last night. Girlfriend, shit or get off the pot. Chase: Dump her crazy ass! Seriously how much longer are you going to let her jerk you around?

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 05 May, 2009 5:03 AM Quote
P.S.S. I don't think I'd want to get with House after he barfed and detoxed all night. And I don't think I'd want to get with Cuddy since she probably stinks from taking care of House all night. But whatever, I'm nitpicky.

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Tue 05 May, 2009 5:43 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
P.S.S. I don't think I'd want to get with House after he barfed and detoxed all night. And I don't think I'd want to get with Cuddy since she probably stinks from taking care of House all night. But whatever, I'm nitpicky.

Hehe, nah. I was thinking the exact same thing.

Also about Cameron. What the hell is up with her?

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:17 AM