Travis

House (the TV show)
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 17 Feb, 2009 2:42 PM Quote
We are supposed to hate 13, right? I mean, she's certainly not an endearing character. I don't even feel sorry that she has Huntington's Chorea. Too much screen time devoted to her.

And now I'm starting to dislike Foreman by association.

Even though the show follows a predictable pattern, I like the sarcasm and clever one-liners. But I am really not digging the new team.

Anyone else?

Re: House (the TV show)
minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 17 Feb, 2009 2:46 PM Quote
The early seasons with the old team were significantly better. Im not nearly as devoted now.
Most people hate 13. Im kinda neutral. I dont love her, but Im not on the hate level either.
But I do love House (the show and the man) and I do love Hugh Laurie. meow.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 17 Feb, 2009 3:01 PM Quote
If you were more devoted, you'd hate her. They keep trying to shock us or something--she has a disease, she's bisexual, she's on drugs, she's with Foreman. I'm so not shocked by anything the chick does.

At least Amber is gone for good.

Aída
Aída Posted Tue 17 Feb, 2009 3:16 PM Quote

Peewee
Peewee Posted Tue 17 Feb, 2009 3:17 PM Quote
Ok so what episode have you gotten too?

I like 13...what's wrong with her? Bitchy Amber now that's who you gotta look out for...crazy gal!

As always I love House and I find it hilarious. Yes, I was gutted by the lose of the old team made me very sad but now I'm ok as they still are there, just not as actively. I LOVE those guys!!!

Peewee
Peewee Posted Tue 17 Feb, 2009 3:18 PM Quote
lose = loss

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 17 Feb, 2009 3:19 PM Quote
I feel bad for the actors on the old team. Atleast in the eps I ve seen since the switch, besides Foreman, they get like 5 minutes of air time. That's lame-o.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 17 Feb, 2009 3:31 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
Ok so what episode have you gotten too?

I like 13...what's wrong with her? Bitchy Amber now that's who you gotta look out for...crazy gal!

As always I love House and I find it hilarious. Yes, I was gutted by the lose of the old team made me very sad but now I'm ok as they still are there, just not as actively. I LOVE those guys!!!

According to the web site, last night was episode 15 of season 5. Are you on a delayed schedule?

Aída
Aída Posted Tue 17 Feb, 2009 3:32 PM Quote

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 17 Feb, 2009 3:40 PM Quote
Don't even get me started... right now I'm going to take a nap because I just had a class, and I need to reboot and study all afternoon, BUT when I wake up I'll give you my whole schpiel... I will give you this nugget. Foreman (Omar Epps) and Thirteen (Olivia Wilde) have absolute no chemistry whatsoever.

TWOP 10: Top 10 Reasons Why House is So Disappointing This Season

Aída
Aída Posted Tue 17 Feb, 2009 3:46 PM Quote

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 17 Feb, 2009 3:46 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

Cutthroat Bitch? Anne Dudek?! I disagree. Towards the end she became a really great character and had really good chemistry with House. And the season finale (Wilson's Heart) was absolutely heartbreaking. She was great, and I love the Anne Dudek too. *SPOILER ALERT* Apparently she's suppose to make an appearance this season as a figment of House's imagination or something...

She might have been kind of ruthless during the search for new fellows but she was so much more entertaining then Thirteen. Seriously... Watching Foreman and Thirteen together is like watching him make out with a tree stump.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 17 Feb, 2009 3:52 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Cutthroat Bitch? Anne Dudek?! I disagree. Towards the end she became a really great character and had really good chemistry with House. And the season finale (Wilson's Heart) was absolutely heartbreaking. She was great, and I love the Anne Dudek too. *SPOILER ALERT* Apparently she's suppose to make an appearance this season as a figment of House's imagination or something...

She might have been kind of ruthless during the search for new fellows but she was so much more entertaining then Thirteen. Seriously... Watching Foreman and Thirteen together is like watching him make out with a tree stump.

I totally agree. I didnt like her at the begining but the end was great. The finale was so sad and I my poor little heart ached for Wilson.

Nell
Nell Posted Tue 17 Feb, 2009 4:32 PM Quote

Sorry :) but I totally love 13 :)

But I was so glad, when Foreman got thrown out yesterday! But nahhhh...it'd been too good.

But I want Cameron and Chase back!

And I was kinda disappointed in the ending last night...neither the results of the sickness, nor the personal life ot the patient, nor House's deciscion about Cuddy were very interesting....

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 17 Feb, 2009 4:54 PM Quote
Really? People liked Amber?
Sorry, I put Amber just slightly less annoying than 13. Didn't like her.

Pages [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:50 PM