Travis

Re: House (the TV show)
megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Thu 26 Mar, 2009 2:34 PM Quote

Because after I checked the second link I wanted to see the, umm, chart he talked about. Not impressed.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 26 Mar, 2009 2:42 PM Quote
Oh I see the DEATH CHART.

Nell
Nell Posted Thu 26 Mar, 2009 3:39 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nell wrote:

well well well u've been sooo right

I knew I was right because the first link I posted said, "Major Character Death on House" That's also why I put a spoiler alert on the link, but since you've posted the whole story in the thread there's no point in doing it anymore.

Kayte, that was my first thought when I heard about the blind item suicide. I was like, "NOOOO! Not Dead Poet's Society all over again!" I watched that movie for the first time about a month ago, and I cannot finish it. I stopped when RSL shoots himself in the head... I was heartbroken.

Seen that movie ages ago - so don't really remember much..but I remember beeing shocked when I saw the first episode of House - and realised that the young boy from then has actually grown old :) ;) and he's a doctor now...Dr. Wilson :)

nah..do u really think Wilson's gonna kill himself? (again? :p)) He's his only friend? They can't afford that.

I guess it's one of the team mates ;)

Nell
Nell Posted Tue 31 Mar, 2009 1:31 PM Quote

Spoiler alert:

Gosh have u seen last nights episode? What the heck's going on with Houses vision? Has he a brain tumor or just really bad contacts?

I hate endings like that...hate waiting....

what do u think?

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 04 Apr, 2009 8:16 PM Quote
Nell wrote:

Gosh have u seen last nights episode? What the heck's going on with Houses vision? Has he a brain tumor or just really bad contacts?

No, I do not think House has a brain tumor.

I think they showed House's POV as Lee's (the patient) was the whole episode to show that House is "locked-in" emotionally like Lee was physically. Or else House having a brain tumor would be House health crisis #15,324,954... seriously

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 07 Apr, 2009 2:06 AM Quote
I'm not going to say anything until tomorrow, so everyone has a chance to see the episode, but I've got one thing to say...

WHY??

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 07 Apr, 2009 2:40 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
I'm not going to say anything until tomorrow, so everyone has a chance to see the episode, but I've got one thing to say...

WHY??

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Yeah. He was so...benign. Maybe he was too benign. I can imagine someone else possibly leaving, too, but under different circumstances.

Being vague is hard.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 07 Apr, 2009 4:16 PM Quote
It feels as if he asked to be written off the show, but apparently he didn't want to leave (who would, it's one of most watched television shows...) but it was a creative choice. What is going on with this show??

EDIT: So apparently he did ask to be written off the show because he's going to work at the White House, for reals. I knew he did some work at the National Democratic Convention, but apparently he's going to work for the new administration. So it was rushed... sorta. But C'MON, he was like the coolest member of the team. I liked him. Taub is okay, but lately he always seems like a downer. And we all know the general opinion on 13. So, yeah that's that.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 07 Apr, 2009 5:45 PM Quote
He's going to work at the White House?! I'd think Dr. House pays better than the White House, but who knows.

My husband thinks House needs another complete overhaul in staff because this last group just didn't gel with audiences the way the first group did. Either that or the show is gonna tank soon.

If it does end, I'd hope the writers develop a new show. They've got to be smart, witty people.

P.S. We've been renting House DVD's from the library because we only started watching halfway through season 3. We've noticed that most patients are first diagnosed with either vasculitis or amaloidosis. (Sp?)

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 07 Apr, 2009 5:54 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
He's going to work at the White House?! I'd think Dr. House pays better than the White House, but who knows.

My husband thinks House needs another complete overhaul in staff because this last group just didn't gel with audiences the way the first group did. Either that or the show is gonna tank soon.

If it does end, I'd hope the writers develop a new show. They've got to be smart, witty people.

P.S. We've been renting House DVD's from the library because we only started watching halfway through season 3. We've noticed that most patients are first diagnosed with either vasculitis or amaloidosis. (Sp?)

Or lupus... but IT'S NEVER LUPUS

Yeah, I read an interview with Kal Penn and he said he know's it's a considerably large pay cut, but he said it's worth it. So, go him! Working to make the world a better place.

I woke up this morning thinking it was a dream, and I'm still waiting to wake up. Did anyone else notice that the whole episode was shot in extremely dark tones. What a downer.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 07 Apr, 2009 5:59 PM Quote
I probably wouldn't have noticed, except on my TV everyone looked a little bit green in the face.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 07 Apr, 2009 10:29 PM Quote
I think they just handled it horribly. Ugh, this show... why do you keep hurting me so?

Did anyone catch the preview for next week's episode?

Cuddy: Are you in love with House?
Cameron: ...

Ja-ja-juicy...

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 07 Apr, 2009 11:50 PM Quote
Did House and Cameron ever have anything going? They hint around sometimes and give each other knowing glances. And I did see her smootch him once when she was trying to give him a shot or something.

I think if House ever did get romantic with Cameron or Cuddy, that would just be it. Once the tension is gone--pfft. Next thing ya know, they'd be jumping the shark.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 07 Apr, 2009 11:57 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Did House and Cameron ever have anything going? They hint around sometimes and give each other knowing glances. And I did see her smootch him once when she was trying to give him a shot or something.

I think if House ever did get romantic with Cameron or Cuddy, that would just be it. Once the tension is gone--pfft. Next thing ya know, they'd be jumping the shark.

They went on a date during season 1. She had this weird school girl crush going on, and when they were out on the date he basically said, "You married your husband knowing he was going to die because he was damaged and you wanted to save him. That's why you like me." And he made it clear more then once that he wasn't interested in her, but she just got weird about it... ugh don't get me started. I like Cameron a lot more now. Before she was acting like an idiot

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Thu 09 Apr, 2009 1:57 AM Quote
I am trying to watch House at the moment, cos ye all seem to like it so much. But I can't hear a darn thing cos the crickets around here are going mad! There's a guy who looks awfully sick though, and there were loads of reporters and tv people around him. Is this a new episode?

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:43 AM