Travis

Re: House (the TV show)
minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 17 Feb, 2009 5:06 PM Quote
I didnt like HER. When they were picking the new team I wanted her gone, but I think it was a good character. Complex. And good for Wilson.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 17 Feb, 2009 5:09 PM Quote
I think Wilson will always be the nice guy who deserves a nice girl, but for some reason is always unlucky at love.

craftycathy
craftycathy Posted Tue 17 Feb, 2009 6:35 PM Quote
Nell wrote:

But I was so glad, when Foreman got thrown out yesterday! But nahhhh...it'd been too good.

But I want Cameron and Chase back!

I agree! Foreman is my least favorite character. Why did he get the biggest role of the three former team members? Plus him and thirteen have no chemistry.

I think what I dislike the most about this season is the plastic baby Cuddy had two episodes ago (when the whole team was in Cuddy's nursery). Could they not find a real baby for that 2 minute scene?

Can't wait for next weeks episode. My husband and I were cracking up at the preview. I think they've made Wilson much more funny this season.

Aída
Aída Posted Tue 17 Feb, 2009 10:00 PM Quote

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 20 Mar, 2009 10:23 PM Quote
Please do not click on this link if you don't like spoilers. *SPOILER ALERT*

I'm pretty sure this is related to the other link, but just to be sure, THIS IS YOUR FINAL SPOILER ALERT. Don't click on the link if you don't want to know

Sorry about that, I just wanted to warn people sufficiently.

Nell
Nell Posted Fri 20 Mar, 2009 10:48 PM Quote

To that links: (the first one I couldn't open, so...): despite those comments about reasoning that it must be House:

I guess it's Izzy from Grey's Anatomy (because of the cancer) and not one of "House"s characters...Or George - since both actors want to quit anyway..

• Major character
• Major show
• Not featured in death chart

That's all he said?...a bit open, isn't it?

Question: Why on earth did he stop taking the methadon?
I really like 13 - she's kinda the screw up House has to look out for - but she'll leave eventually because of her desease..

What I still wonder about is: The main team of House (On the DVD boxes etc. ) is still the old one - so when the heck do they actually come back? Will they ever? I also like Kutner but totally hate this wimp Taub...

and what about Cuddy's Baby? And is she in love with House?

;) so anyone afraid of black cats now? :)

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 20 Mar, 2009 10:56 PM Quote
Nell wrote:

To that links: (the first one I couldn't open, so...): despite those comments about reasoning that it must be House:

I guess it's Izzy from Grey's Anatomy (because of the cancer) and not one of "House"s characters...Or George - since both actors want to quit anyway..

• Major character
• Major show
• Not featured in death chart

That's all he said?...a bit open, isn't it?

I don't know how to go about this without, spoiling it, but the first link *SPOILER ALERT* has something to do with the second link which connects it to this thread I don't know how veiled I can get... that's also why I didn't post the contents of any of the links.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 20 Mar, 2009 11:52 PM Quote
Well, I sure hope it isn't a certain former Swing Kid.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 21 Mar, 2009 12:23 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Well, I sure hope it isn't a certain former Swing Kid.

I know, but that might be a reason why a certain first wife on Big Love might be making a guest appearance later this season... it'd explain that.

But I'm with you Kayte, if it's a former Swing Kid, then I'll be heartbroken, absolutely crushed. But their leading the pool right now. :o(

Nell
Nell Posted Wed 25 Mar, 2009 4:10 PM Quote

well well well u've been sooo right

Quote (from tv.com):

Even Dr. House won't be able to save one of the medical drama's main characters from getting a toe tag.
Who will it be, Death Cat?
Who will it be, Death Cat?

It's open season on television characters as several shows end their current cycles, and one mainstay of Fox's House has a gigantic target on his/her forehead. That's the news from E! Online, which says one of the cast members of the medical drama will be killed off the show before the end of the season.

The death is described as a major shocker--both in how it happens and who it happens to. E! Online says it isn't "the most likely candidate" nor is it "someone who has been rumored to be leaving," and that the death "just happens."

A possibly related article over on EW.com says that one major show will be rocked by a major character's shocking (there's that word again) suicide later this season. Could this item also be about House?

I'm by no means a House expert, but one of the House fiends here in the office swears it's going to be Wilson (Robert Sean Leonard), though that's just a guess. Who do you think it will be? And will this person die of lupus?

Soooo....unexpected? "It just happens"? hmm what? So no intention behind? What about this suicide stuff then? So I guess, if it really is all about suicide: It's gotta be 13...she's the only one with an actual reason - but then again: She's the one we'd expect to go first - so it can't be her!

Then this Taub-Guy...plz...;) He wanted to leave anyway, right? But after the last episode...we'd expect him to go too...

so hopefully it's no-one of the old crew! Cameron or Chase! Don't care about Foreman though ;)

Can't wait to see...why didn't they air an episode this week?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 25 Mar, 2009 4:24 PM Quote
I don't have the emotional stability to make it through another "Dead Poets Society." Wilson can't do himself in.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 25 Mar, 2009 4:28 PM Quote
My mom needs to be a part of this thread. She is obsessed with House. I like the show a lot, but not as much as she does. I could be talking to her and she'll just completely ignore me if House is on. Oh, and I'll be in the middle of watching something else and she'll switch it to watch House.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 25 Mar, 2009 6:22 PM Quote
Nell wrote:

well well well u've been sooo right

I knew I was right because the first link I posted said, "Major Character Death on House" That's also why I put a spoiler alert on the link, but since you've posted the whole story in the thread there's no point in doing it anymore.

Kayte, that was my first thought when I heard about the blind item suicide. I was like, "NOOOO! Not Dead Poet's Society all over again!" I watched that movie for the first time about a month ago, and I cannot finish it. I stopped when RSL shoots himself in the head... I was heartbroken.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Wed 25 Mar, 2009 11:05 PM Quote

Don't really care about House but now I'm very worried about the future of CSI:NY! :P

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 26 Mar, 2009 12:25 AM Quote

Why?

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:15 AM