Travis

Re: I think we should all get Alex a girlfriend
lilly
lilly Posted Sat 14 Feb, 2009 4:37 PM Quote
hey hey hey, I think we may have found someone already.
hey, frandougeil, what's your real name? perfect age. and you seem to like the idea anyway! I think mixing Singapore and Sweden might be a wonderful idea :D
ok, I'm off, when I'm here next time I expect some good news ;)

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Sat 14 Feb, 2009 5:59 PM Quote
Haha C'mon Alex!
We all know you want (and you deserve) a girlfriend ;)

Nell
Nell Posted Sat 14 Feb, 2009 6:29 PM Quote

What's your methode? Are you filing people and compare their interests to Alex' file? :P

haha

Oh yes this is about to become very interesting :)

I thought it's easy to geat a girl in Sweden - just ask her out for a coffee :D no....

so do u guys already have a list of possibilities? Or even a match?

:D

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 14 Feb, 2009 7:04 PM Quote
Rammsfer wrote:
Haha C'mon Alex!
We all know you want (and you deserve) a girlfriend ;)

Hahah I don't know about that, I kinda given up hope already! :P It's not that easy to find a girlfriend that would actually stand being with me for a longer period of time, there's always a bigger fish out there!

When your name is Alex and there's love involved, it's just condemned to go wrong, that's a rule! I'm lake a male version of a spinster...

Nell
Nell Posted Sat 14 Feb, 2009 7:43 PM Quote

Seriously?

I think that's your non-existing (just at this moment) self-confidence speaking!

You ought to make a list of what qualities you have!! :) And make sure the girls know that!

I mean you're smart, you're good listener and advisor - so you're sensitive, you're very nice - even if it's "just the internet" (haha does someone get the point here?), you have the guts to say out loud what you're actually thinking ;) - and then even defend yourself - still in a humorous kind of way ;) (ok, got it now?), - you're writing songs, play the piano - are a family-man (ok I didn't really understand that Swedish -video on youtube- but the pics were speaking for itself), - ah Swedish: You can speak at least 2 languages, you obviously have a great taste of music :D, you're a coffee-drinker (Haha :) - that's definitly something positive!), you have the skills to do this cool homepage, you're humorous and don't take everything (like a misunderstanding - or small disagreement tooo seriouse :)
(Ok guys, a little help here...?) - and - totally superficial: from those like 4 pics I've seen not that bad looking.

So - this is what I get from here - through the internet - in 'bout 1720 km distnace...

Sooo....the only problem must be, that you're too shy - can't think of another reason!

(ok ...if anyone's making fun of me - at least have a drink on me too...)

in this spirit:

Cheers

Nora

Aída
Aída Posted Sat 14 Feb, 2009 7:52 PM Quote

Nell
Nell Posted Sat 14 Feb, 2009 7:54 PM Quote
haha
at least a good beer?

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Sat 14 Feb, 2009 7:56 PM Quote
Nell wrote:

Seriously?

I think that's your non-existing (just at this moment) self-confidence speaking!

You ought to make a list of what qualities you have!! :) And make sure the girls know that!

I mean you're smart, you're good listener and advisor - so you're sensitive, you're very nice - even if it's "just the internet" (haha does someone get the point here?), you have the guts to say out loud what you're actually thinking ;) - and then even defend yourself - still in a humorous kind of way ;) (ok, got it now?), - you're writing songs, play the piano - are a family-man (ok I didn't really understand that Swedish -video on youtube- but the pics were speaking for itself), - ah Swedish: You can speak at least 2 languages, you obviously have a great taste of music :D, you're a coffee-drinker (Haha :) - that's definitly something positive!), you have the skills to do this cool homepage, you're humorous and don't take everything (like a misunderstanding - or small disagreement tooo seriouse :)
(Ok guys, a little help here...?) - and - totally superficial: from those like 4 pics I've seen not that bad looking.

So - this is what I get from here - through the internet - in 'bout 1720 km distnace...

Sooo....the only problem must be, that you're too shy - can't think of another reason!

in this spirit:

Cheers

Nora

wow!
Alex, do you feel better now?

what a description!!!

(cheers Nora! XD)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 14 Feb, 2009 8:50 PM Quote
Nell wrote:

Seriously?

in this spirit:

Cheers

Nora

Ohhh Nora :O Whatta lovely post, I feel very embarrassed now, I mean thank you!
Don't know what else to say right now, it was so nice that I'm totally blown away by your kindness!!
People like you don't exist in real life, you guys at this messageboard totally ROCK! I think I've never got this much credit for anything I've done in real life! If you ever feel down, you know who will be there for you, right? :)

The thing with me is that I'm very sensitive, uncool and a total weirdo. I think people take me for granted and kinda walk over me sometimes.. And the love of my life totally mashed my heart, don't know if I'll ever get over it.. Well I don't want to get too personal, but I've had my share of loosing.

Good luck with the matchmaking ;)

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sat 14 Feb, 2009 9:04 PM Quote
Nora, are you single? If yes then I guess we have our winner! lol. Awww, boardie love.

Lu122
Lu122 Posted Sat 14 Feb, 2009 10:04 PM Quote
Nell wrote:

What a lovely description!! Are you really single? =P

TheBoyWithAName wrote:
When your name is Alex and there's love involved, it's just condemned to go wrong, that's a rule! I'm lake a male version of a spinster...

You so sound like one of my best friends... And I hit her everytime she says something like that, so you're lucky to be so far away from me!

But you really shouldn't give up on love. You will eventually find someone, it is just a matter of time... so don't lose your hope.

And if the "love of your life" has broken your heart, then she wasn't in fact the love of your life...

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Sat 14 Feb, 2009 10:09 PM Quote
Nora & Alex

Maybe?
xD

Nell
Nell Posted Sat 14 Feb, 2009 10:29 PM Quote

ya - never mind the 1670 km distance between us ;)

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sat 14 Feb, 2009 10:32 PM Quote
It's not even that far.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 14 Feb, 2009 10:45 PM Quote
Well, you know what they say...Distance makes the heart grow fonder.

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:36 AM