Travis

Re:
Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 29 Jan, 2009 1:26 PM Quote
I firmly agree with my learned colleague Mr.Gladly, This thread is utter pish.

Firstly all you are doing is typing out lyrics
Secondly they are not even good lyrics

And while I'm on the subject since this is totally Travis related perhaps you wouldn't mind fucking off to the other side of the board and cluttering up over there, go on they won't mind it's already full of shite.

Dubz

Re: Re:
leticia
leticia Posted Thu 29 Jan, 2009 2:31 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

Hehe haven't you heard it Rammy? :) It's quite catchy and I don't think I have it! :o Anyone kind want to send it to me? See this thread is quite useful!

I can send it to you!

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Thu 29 Jan, 2009 2:43 PM Quote
leticia wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

Hehe haven't you heard it Rammy? :) It's quite catchy and I don't think I have it! :o Anyone kind want to send it to me? See this thread is quite useful!

I can send it to you!

http://www.ben-newman.de/smilie/misc/209139.gif

Nell
Nell Posted Thu 29 Jan, 2009 8:57 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
I firmly agree with my learned colleague Mr.Gladly, This thread is utter pish.

Firstly all you are doing is typing out lyrics
Secondly they are not even good lyrics

And while I'm on the subject since this is totally Travis related perhaps you wouldn't mind fucking off to the other side of the board and cluttering up over there, go on they won't mind it's already full of shite.

Dubz

Haha :) always the same with u

Well I guess the meaning of this thread is to quote the lyrics out of your mind - not just copy&paste
And the reason it's here, is because the topic itself can be about any song / artist.

;)

I mean ;) why do you bother writing in it when you don't like it anyway :)

but it seems you're always a bit complaining - :) why don't you go ahead and start a rather more interesting thread instead of whining here? ;)

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Thu 29 Jan, 2009 9:34 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Rammsfer wrote:
Seems like nobody knows it xD!

Shall we change song, maybe?

Well here we go: It's easier to turn away, away, away, away

Know l have hehe!
And l liked it!

Re:
Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Thu 29 Jan, 2009 9:36 PM Quote
So...

Than turn around and face the day, the day...

Re:
Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Sat 31 Jan, 2009 2:54 AM Quote
The day to day...

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sat 31 Jan, 2009 8:05 AM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
I'm just sick and tired of all the negativity around here, that's all.

It's only the internet...

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 31 Jan, 2009 10:18 AM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
I'm just sick and tired of all the negativity around here, that's all.

It's only the internet...

Yes I know, I'm pretty fed up with the whole internet attitude actually ;) Now I'm being negative I know, but people are often of the opinion that they can beahve however they want when they come online, because it's "only the internet" and nobody knows who they are on the web. Well I don't like that, it pretty much shows people's right nature, doesn't it?

Also why would this thread be less creative than the usual: "hang around at youtube and post a random video"-threads? (Sorry if I offend anyone, not my intention)
In this thread you'll at least stop and think: "Oh what's that song? Do I know the lyrics?"
And if anyone dislikes the thread, why not just go and complain about it in the "Rant Of Today"-thread! ,instead of ruin other peoples business!
Yeah there are threads even for the negative bunch! :D

Sorry if I'm nagging about it ;)

Re:
Nell
Nell Posted Sat 31 Jan, 2009 12:27 PM Quote
Dito ;)

Someone finally stands up...

I'd like to spread positiv energy around now..and go on with the lyrics but I gotta admit: You totally lost me -

so...who knows the next part? :) (without looking :P )

Re:
leticia
leticia Posted Sat 31 Jan, 2009 2:16 PM Quote
Ditto here too!!! C'mon!

You say that you want, you know what you want...

(Ramms, you can change the song if you like, I don't want to ruin your thread XD)

Re:
TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 31 Jan, 2009 2:31 PM Quote
Thank's for sending me the song Leticia, it's awesome =)

You're holding off, you're holding on...

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Sat 31 Jan, 2009 4:10 PM Quote
leticia wrote:
Ditto here too!!! C'mon!

You say that you want, you know what you want...

(Ramms, you can change the song if you like, I don't want to ruin your thread XD)

No no, lt's ok :D
l really liked this song!

Thanks to you l listened to it :]

You pay the price...

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 31 Jan, 2009 5:17 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

Yes I know, I'm pretty fed up with the whole internet attitude actually ;) Now I'm being negative I know, but people are often of the opinion that they can beahve however they want when they come online, because it's "only the internet" and nobody knows who they are on the web. Well I don't like that, it pretty much shows people's right nature, doesn't it?

So basically you are complaining about people complaining... kinda backward is it not ?? and by the fucking way while I'm at it...

It is extremely often that a particular thread will be started about a particular topic only for that thread to end up being taken off in a totally different direction. So when people tell you to fuck off your thread is sh!t.. fucking suck it up instead of moaning about it like the pissy little girls you are.

You basically have a thread typing out LYRICS, it's not big, clever, insightful, topical, fun, etc. it's fucking moronic and has no value what-so-ever and it is Travis based and should be on the other side of the board with all the other pish, inane, twee, bollox crap.

Dubz

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 31 Jan, 2009 5:37 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

So basically you are complaining about people complaining... kinda backward is it not ?? and by the fucking way while I'm at it...

It is extremely often that a particular thread will be started about a particular topic only for that thread to end up being taken off in a totally different direction. So when people tell you to fuck off your thread is sh!t.. fucking suck it up instead of moaning about it like the pissy little girls you are.

You basically have a thread typing out LYRICS, it's not big, clever, insightful, topical, fun, etc. it's fucking moronic and has no value what-so-ever and it is Travis based and should be on the other side of the board with all the other pish, inane, twee, bollox crap.

Dubz

It's the whole: "Fuck this thread it's uttershite and belongs with all the fucking other Travis related shite"-attitude that I can't bear with.
I think it's totally unnecessary and only brings a bad atmosphere to the board. I don't care if threads changes subject after a time, it's this negativity that I dislike.

I just wanted to make my point once and for all, now lets not discuss this anymore and move on in a positive vibe =)

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:16 AM