Travis

Mobile Phone Companies a rant about O2 (beware 18)
Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 21 Jan, 2009 11:44 AM Quote
...in Ireland anyway, Are a bunch of ripping off scumbag fuckwit arseholes. Fuckers have cut me off this morning because I told them I was thinking of cancelling my contract due to the way it has been handled. So now the whole day yesterday that I spent applying for fucking jos has been a waste of time as I now have to change my phone number. Fucking bastartding wankbag fuckpig gay cnuts.

Dubz

Re: Mobile Phone Companies a rant about O2 (beware 18)
Joe
Joe Posted Wed 21 Jan, 2009 12:15 PM Quote
O2 U.K. are also all of the aforementioned words and another few select words on top of that lot. Some people are just thieving scum.

Tiscali are brain-dead as well; "you have to tell BT to change your address before we can change your address"...a week later: "BT were quicker than we thought, so your account has been cut; you'll have to sign up for another 12 months with us if you want your account re-activated." What the FUCK!?!?!! I do as you ask and then you charge me for your incompetence? I'm not even in the country for another 5 months because you've taken so long to process this change of address! You fucking fuck-witted fuckers! Do what you fucking like! I'm instructed my bank not to pay you after the end of this month and I'm leaving the country, so do what you fucking like with my account, then shove your bills up you arse!!!

Aída
Aída Posted Wed 21 Jan, 2009 2:59 PM Quote

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 21 Jan, 2009 3:06 PM Quote
They cut you off because you were thinking of canceling?? That is insane!

I would be wanting to rip them apart as well - especially if I was looking for a job and now my number was dead.

kiwi
kiwi Posted Wed 21 Jan, 2009 3:13 PM Quote
T-Mobile are pretty shit here too, me and my friend were with them, we both got messed about and left. I got lied to on several occasions about my contract, and it ended up costing me way too much so I just left them. My friend did too, and she had debt collectors at her door threatening to take her posessions to the total of her debt... which was £30. I'm on pay as you go now...

Aída
Aída Posted Mon 26 Jan, 2009 4:04 PM Quote

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 27 Jan, 2009 1:37 AM Quote
kiwi wrote:
T-Mobile are pretty shit here too, me and my friend were with them, we both got messed about and left. I got lied to on several occasions about my contract, and it ended up costing me way too much so I just left them. My friend did too, and she had debt collectors at her door threatening to take her posessions to the total of her debt... which was £30. I'm on pay as you go now...

Yup went and bought a Sim Card for €10 with €15 free credit on pat as you go, just have to go through the hassle of changing my number...

Yup, Yup 7 up
Down, Down Ballygowan

Dubz

kiwi
kiwi Posted Tue 27 Jan, 2009 3:05 PM Quote
Aída wrote:
kiwi wrote:
My friend did too, and she had debt collectors at her door threatening to take her posessions to the total of her debt... which was £30.

WhAa-AAaAA-Tttt???? o.O seriously?

Yep, it's disgusting.

kiwi
kiwi Posted Tue 27 Jan, 2009 3:09 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
kiwi wrote:

Yup went and bought a Sim Card for €10 with €15 free credit on pat as you go, just have to go through the hassle of changing my number...

Yup, Yup 7 up
Down, Down Ballygowan

Dubz

I used to think pre-pay was stupid, but I'm a convert now. It's more expensive but not too much, and at least you know what you're spending your money on.

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Tue 27 Jan, 2009 7:22 PM Quote
Oh no, that's terrible. I'm a bit anxious now as I'm planning on buying a new phone next month and on contract with O2! I've always been pay as you go and I fancied one of those iphones or something but can't afford to buy one outright which was why I was goign for contract but I might think twice.

^_^

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 27 Jan, 2009 10:39 PM Quote

It depends on what you need your phone for, it's a pity Esteban isn't around he'd be better qualified to lay it out. The reason I bought a "Bill Pay" was my job, I had to be contactable and also had to be able to contact others on pay as you go this may not work and I couldn't envisage myself going to the 24hr petrol station just to get credit at 2am. That said if all I had to do was contact my buddies then pay as you go may be the way ahead.

Dubz

Aída
Aída Posted Wed 28 Jan, 2009 9:14 AM Quote

DucatiMonster
DucatiMonster Posted Wed 28 Jan, 2009 11:39 AM Quote

As a Student of Law I cannot recommend enough that YOU READ YOUR CONTRACT FULLY before signing up for anything.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 10:06 PM