Travis

Re: TRAVIS LEAGUE (13TH ROUND OF VOTING UP)
BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Thu 12 Feb, 2009 9:14 PM Quote
It depends. How much do you pay? ;) :P

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 13 Feb, 2009 10:25 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
It depends. How much do you pay? ;) :P

I offer you half of my work Ben ;) Good deal, isn't it?

Only about 2 hours left to vote folks! If you haven't voted yet, DO IT! Even non-voting counts!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Fri 13 Feb, 2009 11:47 AM Quote
How about if I just shout and cheer from the side? ;) Though I don't think I'll be doing much shouting at the footy tomorrow, got a bad throat. :'( lol

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 13 Feb, 2009 12:00 PM Quote
That's okey Ben :) Hope your throat gets better!

Well time to sum this round up, hope you've all done your part of the deal ;)

I bet something shitty will happen to the results as it is 13.00 on Friday the 13:th, I've got a bad feeling about this :O Well anyway the results and tables will be up later today, unless the ghost of J. Smith will steal them or something :P Yeah I'm a bit superstitious!

Cheers!

Re: TRAVIS LEAGUE
TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 13 Feb, 2009 8:29 PM Quote
I have some bad news I'm afraid... No no don't worry, the results are still intact! But I haven't got enough time to put it all together and upload it I'm afraid...So you just have to wait until tomorrow!
Is that okay? I hope so, I'm very sorry for this delay!

Now go and enjoy your evening!

Cheers!

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Sat 14 Feb, 2009 1:09 AM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
I have some bad news I'm afraid... No no don't worry, the results are still intact! But I haven't got enough time to put it all together and upload it I'm afraid...So you just have to wait until tomorrow!
Is that okay? I hope so, I'm very sorry for this delay!

Now go and enjoy your evening!

Cheers!

mmmm
maybe the ghost of J. Smith was related with this problem... :S
haha

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 14 Feb, 2009 1:18 AM Quote
No problem Alex. You're doing a great job. :)

I wasn't sure if you were joking before but if you ever do want help with anything, I really don't mind. :) It's a great thing you have going and I know quite a few of us Travis geeks are having fun with it. :P lol

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 14 Feb, 2009 11:02 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
No problem Alex. You're doing a great job. :)

I wasn't sure if you were joking before but if you ever do want help with anything, I really don't mind. :) It's a great thing you have going and I know quite a few of us Travis geeks are having fun with it. :P lol

I was joking! Don't worry I can cope with it, but thanks for the offer anyway! :) I ended up in the couch, drinking a couple of beers too much yesterday, that's why I couldn't get it done :P Well it should be up any minute now, most of the work is done!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 14 Feb, 2009 12:08 PM Quote
Haha. That's ok Alex. Jusk make sure you get it done before I leave for the football. I need to know if Get Up won or lost. I'm on the edge just thinking about it. ;) Only joking, it lost. :P

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 14 Feb, 2009 2:16 PM Quote
The long awaited Results and Tables are HERE!

And yes Ben Get Up lost :P Now lets do what you do best, discuss, cheer and whine ;)

Cheers!

Re: TRAVIS LEAGUE (RESULTS AND TABLES UP)
alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Sat 14 Feb, 2009 4:47 PM Quote
Finally!!!!! :D
"Flowers in the window" won!!!
I was hoping a draw (I love "Selfish Jean" too but "Flowers in the window" is suffering a lot!) but this result is great...yeah!

Now: 20 vs Ring out the bell
I think this draw is totally fair (are you happy Nora? :D)
And "Sarah" surprised me with this result, I couldn't vote in this match ... 16 against 4 is a big difference...

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Sat 14 Feb, 2009 6:24 PM Quote
My Eyes - Love Will Come Through: 5 - 17
l thought My Eyes will do it much better...

And Sailing Away - Under The Moonlight: 11 - 11
Fair enough ;)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 14 Feb, 2009 9:54 PM Quote
Great win for Love Will Come Through. :) Shock win for Flowers In The Window though it's a nice song. Love Sing a lot but pleased Closer won, as it's a really wonderful song. :) Surprised Something Anything beat All I Want To Do Is Rock really and i can't believe Rain beat Song To Self so easily. That's wild!

Lots of 11-11 indeed. Very......strange. :P Paperclips is a lot better than Dear Diary which is the only song on The Invisible Band i'm not so keen on. Plus Definition Of Wrong is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than Out In Space. ;)

Don't shy away Alex. Tell us what you think too! ;)

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Sat 14 Feb, 2009 9:55 PM Quote
I missed the 13th round :o(. Very, very busy week for me now that I'm back to uni :oS. Interesting results nevertheless. And all those 11's... Spooky! haha

Looking forward to the next round. Hopefully I won't miss it! :o)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sun 15 Feb, 2009 11:49 AM Quote
Hello voters and dear friends!

I have some personal business to take care of today, so I'll let you do most of the talking, okay? ;)

Lets GO!

See you guys later!

Pages Previous 1...30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:54 AM