Travis

Re: TRAVIS LEAGUE (10TH ROUND OF VOTING UP)
TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Tue 03 Feb, 2009 11:50 AM Quote
I had to close the voting a wee bit early this time, sorry but I'm on my way out! I guess everyone's voted anyway =)

Check back tonight for results and tables!

Re: TRAVIS LEAGUE
TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Tue 03 Feb, 2009 9:25 PM Quote
Sorry for being a slowmo, I think you've waited long enough now =)

Say hello to TRAVIS LEAGUE!

Good night ;)

Re: TRAVIS LEAGUE (RESULTS AND TABLES UP)
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 03 Feb, 2009 9:57 PM Quote
I voted for the losers in nearly all games in Division 1, and for all the winners in Division 2 :oP

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Tue 03 Feb, 2009 10:24 PM Quote
Division 1:

The Cage is massively under rated. Eyes Wide Open, Coming Around and Walking In The Sun are also better than their current position. As You Are is doing well though. Great, great song! :)

Division 2:

Top 5 all fantastic songs and deserve to be towards the top but it's sad to see Broken Mirror down at the bottom and Some Sad Song isn't very happy at all. ;) lol Deserves to be higher too.

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Wed 04 Feb, 2009 1:12 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:

Division 2:

Top 5 all fantastic songs and deserve to be towards the top but it's sad to see Broken Mirror down at the bottom and Some Sad Song isn't very happy at all. ;) lol Deserves to be higher too.

I agree with you about Broken Mirror, it's a good song and at least it could have won the first match against Safe :o(. I'm starting to think that it won't win any points...

Oh Alex, please never let you mind stay blank!! You have great ideas all the time :o).

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Wed 04 Feb, 2009 1:54 AM Quote
Most convincing wins:
Div1: Happy To Hang Around - The Line Is Fine: 27 - 2

...Not that convincing xD

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Wed 04 Feb, 2009 2:29 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Division 1:
The Cage is massively under rated. Eyes Wide Open, Coming Around and Walking In The Sun are also better than their current position. As You Are is doing well though. Great, great song! :)

I don't wanna sacrifice any song in the top 10 but "The cage" and "Eyes wide open" deserves much more. "Somewhere else" is not one of my favorites (I can't believe it! number 7!)

bogusblue wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

Division 2:

I agree with you about Broken Mirror, it's a good song and at least it could have won the first match against Safe :o(. I'm starting to think that it won't win any points...

It's true! "Safe" won that round! I think "Broken mirror" could have some advantage with "The last laugh of the laughter" but had no luck (Alma, your fear is my fear too :S!)

Division 2 have amazing songs into the top 10, things are very very tough.

bogusblue wrote:
Oh Alex, please never let you mind stay blank!! You have great ideas all the time :o).

Could we imagine a world with Alex and his blank mind???
Impossible! hahaha XD

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 04 Feb, 2009 2:56 AM Quote
I agree with you guys about Broken Mirror. I love that song!

Yuriko, I can't believe you don't like Somewhere Else. It's one of my favourite Travis songs ever! :o)

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Wed 04 Feb, 2009 3:53 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
I agree with you guys about Broken Mirror. I love that song!

Yuriko, I can't believe you don't like Somewhere Else. It's one of my favourite Travis songs ever! :o)

Oooh!
I wouldn't want to disagree with you dear Juli, but that's the awful true :S (I hope you still want to talk to me, even after this confession! don't hate me! XD) ...I can't deny it, it's a lovely song but not too lovely for me... for example: if you put "Somewhere else" and "Happy to hang around" on a scale, "HTHA" would weigh more for me... (now is when we can see differences in our tastes about Travis songs ^^)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 04 Feb, 2009 11:46 AM Quote
Oooh I just love coming on here and seeing you guys getting all nerdy about songs, results and tables =) It's what gives me the energy to continue working hard with this thing!

And about my mind going blank, I don't think it's even possible :P Too much ideas floating around like ships out on the ocean...

Well lets kick some ass, shall we? Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Re: TRAVIS LEAGUE (11TH ROUND OF VOTING UP)
leticia
leticia Posted Wed 04 Feb, 2009 12:44 PM Quote
Oh Alex!! You are mean!! Sarah vs Say Hello... XD

Nell
Nell Posted Wed 04 Feb, 2009 1:20 PM Quote
Double Double Double-post...

good thing, this travis league!

Nell
Nell Posted Wed 04 Feb, 2009 1:22 PM Quote

Hello?

That's just so mean!

Love will come through against Writing to reach you? Don't you dare to dismiss LWCT!

And The Distance against Ring out the bell? Yeah....nice pairs - but evely mean!

Argh hope LWCT and Distance will pull through this....

hehe and Sarah beats Say hello by miles!

PS: just found out about "the bench" sooooooooooooooooooooooooo coool!

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 04 Feb, 2009 1:37 PM Quote
I like to see you suffer ;)

Ps. I'll answer to your comment later Nora, I have so much stuff to do! :o

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 04 Feb, 2009 1:52 PM Quote
alanistradi wrote:

Oooh!
I wouldn't want to disagree with you dear Juli, but that's the awful true :S (I hope you still want to talk to me, even after this confession! don't hate me! XD) ...I can't deny it, it's a lovely song but not too lovely for me... for example: if you put "Somewhere else" and "Happy to hang around" on a scale, "HTHA" would weigh more for me... (now is when we can see differences in our tastes about Travis songs ^^)

Of course I don't hate you... now, if you tell me you like Get Up, that's a different story ;oP
Happy To Hang Around is also one of my favourites! :o)

Re-Offender vs. Driftwood? You're breaking my heart here!
Well, I voted, and nearly every song I voted for is losing! xD

Pages Previous 1...23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:01 PM