Travis

Re: TRAVIS LEAGUE (9TH ROUND OF VOTING UP)
Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Thu 29 Jan, 2009 2:34 AM Quote
Done!

Happy 0% (0 votes)Writing To Reach You 100% (17 votes)

Aww, poor Happy =/

Nice polls!

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Thu 29 Jan, 2009 2:54 AM Quote
I couldn't see the page an hour ago! :S
but is repaired now! yeah! I voted! XD

Damn! was hard this time,,, my first reaction was NOOOOOOOO...WHYYYY???? (hahaha) ... My eyes vs Closer? ...Selfish Jean vs WDIAROM? (You're a naughty boy Alex, seriously! XD)

(I like the black/yellow design, it's simply but nice)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Thu 29 Jan, 2009 11:56 AM Quote
alanistradi wrote:

(You're a naughty boy Alex, seriously! XD)

Haha I don't think naugthy is the right word to describe me ;)

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Thu 29 Jan, 2009 6:09 PM Quote
I can't believe that "Used to belong" only have 1 vote (my vote! hahaha) ... I love that song :(

TheBoyWithAName wrote:
alanistradi wrote:

(You're a naughty boy Alex, seriously! XD)

Haha I don't think naugthy is the right word to describe me ;)

hahaha
we all have something naughty inside but if you say so...we have to believe in you ;)
(just a joke Alex, you know we all are very grateful and appreciate your work! XD)

Wolfy
Wolfy Posted Fri 30 Jan, 2009 9:37 AM Quote
Get Up 52% (17 votes)

Definition Of Wrong 48% (16 votes)

Yeah, my vote gives get up some points so far, stop the voting Alex, Get Up needs some points!!!

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 30 Jan, 2009 11:01 AM Quote
An hour left of this round, have everyone voted?

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 30 Jan, 2009 12:00 PM Quote
Voting has been closed =)

I have some things to take care of today so I don't know when the results will be up, but I promise to fix it as soon as I possible can!

Hope you'll all have a lovely weekend, I know I will! :D

Laters!

Re: TRAVIS LEAGUE
TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 30 Jan, 2009 7:24 PM Quote
http://www.ben-newman.de/smilie/misc/mfcrackegg3sf.gif

Results, tables and some other updates are here for you to enjoy! Check it OUT!

Have a lovely weekend fellow voters and friends =)

/Alex

Re: TRAVIS LEAGUE (RESULTS AND TABLES UP)
BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Fri 30 Jan, 2009 8:05 PM Quote
It only won by one vote. ;) It got the sympathy vote. What with Fran saying what he said about it too. :P We all know Get Up is about as interesting as a door handle. A very uninteresting door handle at that. :P Hey, even Derby County win on the odd occasion. :)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 30 Jan, 2009 8:18 PM Quote
I would like to know who voted for Happy, but maybe that was a sympathy vote too :P

Wolfy
Wolfy Posted Fri 30 Jan, 2009 11:50 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
It only won by one vote. ;) It got the sympathy vote. What with Fran saying what he said about it too. :P We all know Get Up is about as interesting as a door handle. A very uninteresting door handle at that. :P Hey, even Derby County win on the odd occasion. :)

I think Get Up is a great song and really deserved these points.... By one or by twenty votes, a win is a win....
If you listen to it some more, you might like it someday....

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 31 Jan, 2009 1:01 AM Quote
Wolfy wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

I think Get Up is a great song and really deserved these points.... By one or by twenty votes, a win is a win....
If you listen to it some more, you might like it someday....

I've been listening to it since February last year which is nearly a year and i've heard it in its album form since June. I'm sorry, i don't think i'll ever like it. The more i listen, the worse it gets. But for people who enjoy it it's great. :) Some people dislike Quite Free, i think that's mad. lol

By the way, i don't hate it as much as i probably make out. I'm just joking most of the time, though it is one of my least favourite songs from the 6 albums.

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Sat 31 Jan, 2009 1:55 AM Quote
I was looking all the last battles of "Flowers in the window" and, certainly, had a tough competence:

-Turn
-WDIAROM
-Closer
-WTRY
-Love will come though

with all the respect that deserve the other songs (we know that ALL Travis songs are beautiful), Definitely "Flowers in the window" will get more lucky when compete with other rivals and, finally, will get higher positions in the table. I hope so :D

Wonderful weekend for all!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 31 Jan, 2009 2:56 AM Quote
alanistradi wrote:
(we know that ALL Travis songs are beautiful)

Not if we're honest. I don't like Get Up much or Out In Space among a few others. And plenty of people have bad things to say about Midsummer Nights Dreamin though i happen to like that one. I don't love all 120 or so Travis songs. But maybe you really do love all Travis songs. :)

I agree with your other point though. lol :) Look at Closer too, in 13th. It's a gorgeous song. It's been up against My Eyes, the Rain song AND Writing To Reach You. :) Though it did beat Love Will Come Through which shows how strong it will be in coming weeks. :)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 31 Jan, 2009 10:57 AM Quote
Yeah some of the songs have definitely had a tough start of the season! However the songs that have actually put up a good fight against the giants are Selfish Jean, Song To Self, My Eyes(it actually beat Closer) and maybe Sing(but perhaps that's a giant?).

This is my prediction of the top 10 at the end of the season:

Writing To Reach You
Why Does It Rain
Driftwood
Sing
Song To Self
Side
Turn
My Eyes
Love Will Come Through
More Than Us/Closer(I'm not sure)

What's yours?

And I think that Get Up deserved to win over Defenition, it's strong enough to avoid relegation, but that's about it ;)

Pages Previous 1...20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:01 PM