Travis

Re: TRAVIS LEAGUE
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sun 11 Jan, 2009 11:36 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

I don't think you're mean and insensitive, just very keen to see the results! I appreciate that! =)
Yeah I think I've got some kind of throat infection or something, it hurts like it was made of barbed wire!

I feel a lot better today though, thanks to your soup ;)
Hehe a lot of drugs and rest seems to be the best cure =)
Thank's for caring folks! Time to edit the page while I still have some energy left ;)

Cheers!

I'm glad you're feeling better, Alex. It's been quite a while since you're feeling like this. You should go see a doctor if you haven't done that yet! (Sorry, I don't mean to sound like your mum!).

I voted! :o)

Re: TRAVIS LEAGUE (FOURTH ROUND OF VOTING UP)
TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Mon 12 Jan, 2009 1:43 PM Quote
Hehe you do sound a bit like my mum Juli, but thank's for caring! =) I'm praying for a miracle, so that I don't have to visit a doctor, I don't like them :S

Voters, are you sleeping? ;) Well there's still time!

Wolfy
Wolfy Posted Mon 12 Jan, 2009 2:29 PM Quote
Big Chair is born to be a winner!!!
Poor Last Laugh had 2 very tough games.... Can it make the comeback???

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Mon 12 Jan, 2009 3:02 PM Quote
I'm a bit surprised that Humpty Dumpty is beating Chinese, I thought it would do a lot better...

Well Humpty Dumpty is a strong song as well so I guess that's reasonable. And if it will beat Chinese Blues, I think it's a very strong candidate for promotion...

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 12 Jan, 2009 3:11 PM Quote
Humpty Dumpty is beating Chinese Blues?? That's what happens when you vote so soon, you don't get to see the whole picture. Go Chinese Blues!

deebee
deebee Posted Mon 12 Jan, 2009 4:11 PM Quote
Damn it I can't even cheat at this. I thought I'd sneak in an extra round of votes (noone would notice :-P) but I got a nice little message saying that I'd already done my bit for today grrrrr!
I thought that maybe Falling down and Quite Free might like an extra goal or two to nudge the matches in their favour , bah!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 12 Jan, 2009 4:33 PM Quote
I really hope people only vote once. I think I can vote from my computer and then my iPod but I won't be doing so. Only one vote per round people! :)

Come on Quite Free! Come on Chinese Blues! :)

deebee
deebee Posted Mon 12 Jan, 2009 4:44 PM Quote
Ah Ben get rid of that halo of yours!!! Stop being such a goodie goodie - I bet you've been tempted at times too, you just have more will power!!!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 12 Jan, 2009 4:49 PM Quote
deebee wrote:
Ah Ben get rid of that halo of yours!!! Stop being such a goodie goodie - I bet you've been tempted at times too, you just have more will power!!!

lol Not really because it kind of ruins the game if people vote more than once. I think the fun comes in knowing what people think. ;) Some go the way I voted, some don't. :) But I know I'm right. ;) lol

deebee
deebee Posted Mon 12 Jan, 2009 5:21 PM Quote
Haha yeah I know it spoils the fun BUT I wouldn't go as far as to say you're always right, LOL!
I can't bear to see "I love you anyways" trailing behind - it's heartbreaking for such a beautiful song.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Mon 12 Jan, 2009 6:25 PM Quote
ONE vote per ROUND! ;) Even if I know that Ben slips in a few extra votes against.....you know which song I'm talking about, hehehe. No, but seriously, fair play! =)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 12 Jan, 2009 6:50 PM Quote
I could vote from home, work or my dad's, but I only vote once so my sister (Ale) can vote from another pc. I never thought of voting more than once until Debbie mentioned it... tempting though! Lol.

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Mon 12 Jan, 2009 8:05 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
I could vote from home, work or my dad's, but I only vote once so my sister (Ale) can vote from another pc. I never thought of voting more than once until Debbie mentioned it... tempting though! Lol.

hahaha
heard the call of your conscience
(Alex in this case XD)
dont yield!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Tue 13 Jan, 2009 12:37 AM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
ONE vote per ROUND! ;) Even if I know that Ben slips in a few extra votes against.....you know which song I'm talking about, hehehe. No, but seriously, fair play! =)

I wouldn't need to cheat for 'it' to lose. ;)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 13 Jan, 2009 2:20 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:

I wouldn't need to cheat for 'it' to lose. ;)

Lol!

Pages Previous 1...7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:04 AM