Travis

Re: Falling in Copenhagen
sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Fri 19 Dec, 2008 5:01 PM Quote
deebee wrote:

Oh Sophie no trip to Paris then? :-(
It's weird because I was toying with the idea of going to Barcelona and then thought twice about it what with the flights etc - I can't afford it!
I'm still holding out to see if that wonderful Hubby of mine will surprise me with tix on Christmas day (if not I'll be buying them probably on the 26th LOL!)

Nope, end of feb is Clyde's first birthday and we already got someting on the weekend of 21st so bit busy and expensive month for us...so might got to Barcelona but not even sure. If we do it's easier cause a thursday if i remember well (or friday) and easy to drive there, only 4h30 hours from ours so possible to drive back in the night of get hotel. But very unlikely. And Paris is way too cold at that time of year for me, in fact London is warmer at the same time of year!

Re: Falling in Copenhagen
deebee
deebee Posted Fri 19 Dec, 2008 5:08 PM Quote
Crikey it seems weird talking about little Clyde's first birthday!!! It's coming around so quickly :-)
I can understand you guys heading South rather than North - don't blame you!! I'm not definately going either yet - still really want to since it's ideally during the school holidays for once. We'll see.........
I'm sure we'll get another chance to meet up at another gig.

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 6:28 PM