Travis

Need some help in English
purplesky
purplesky Posted Tue 09 Dec, 2008 1:20 PM Quote
My boss is writing a business report and is asking me to find some words that have similar meanings with 'Total Package' and 'Comprehensive Suppport'.

(It's like our product is a total package for our clients and is a comprehensive support. ) could anyone here help me finding any good words?

He's asking me now to find some 'chic words' for the replacement. :( Anyone to help, please?

Re: Need some help in English
Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 09 Dec, 2008 1:30 PM Quote
purplesky wrote:
My boss is writing a business report and is asking me to find some words that have similar meanings with 'Total Package' and 'Comprehensive Suppport'.

(It's like our product is a total package for our clients and is a comprehensive support. ) could anyone here help me finding any good words?

He's asking me now to find some 'chic words' for the replacement. :( Anyone to help, please?

Total Package - Complete System.

Comprehensive Support - Extensive Backing

The Replacement - Alternative

Dubz

purplesky
purplesky Posted Wed 10 Dec, 2008 1:12 AM Quote
Thank you so much for help! :)

Rain on the brain
Rain on the brain Posted Wed 10 Dec, 2008 8:49 AM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
purplesky wrote:

Total Package - Complete System.

Comprehensive Support - Extensive Backing

The Replacement - Alternative

Dubz

This board is the best English school I've ever attended!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 10:02 PM