Travis

Re: how is that possible?? travis in mexico ??
carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Tue 09 Dec, 2008 5:09 PM Quote
Darran wrote:
damon wrote:
MEXICO ROCKS AND DESERVES AT LEAST A 2:30 HRS SHOW !

I don't think any of us have seen a 2:30 hrs Travis gig.

No shit! I, myself, would love to see that show. Many years back I saw Travis open for Dido, I didn't even like Dido in the slightest. Tickets weren't $250, but still. I guess what I'm trying to say is quit bitchin, at least you have the chance to see them :)

damon
damon Posted Tue 09 Dec, 2008 5:43 PM Quote
Darran wrote:
damon wrote:

I don't think any of us have seen a 2:30 hrs Travis gig.

2nd time in mexico they played 31 songs, august the 2nd,

checkit out,,

for sure was more than a 2:30 show

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 09 Dec, 2008 5:56 PM Quote
Well then perhaps it is time to spread the wealth around.

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Tue 09 Dec, 2008 6:35 PM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
damon wrote:
Darran wrote:
Maybe they where invited to open for him personally.

I wouldn't say no, If I was asked.

i would definitely say no !!!!
NO NO NO NO NO NO !!!

Well, that's not the point, about deserve it or not, at least my point is, that as you said before, people who likes travis doesn't like peter gabriel, and same on the other side, but tickets will be expensive, the "foro sol" is really BIG, and i'm not gonna pay 250 dls to see Travis playing les than a normal concert, and opening to the main artist, i mean, as a band opener, how many time could they play? an hour will be more than normal openers play, so, i bet half an hour, so, i'm not sure if i'm going to the show either....if i will, i will pey the cheapest tickets, the ones that are FAAAAR from stage, where only you can see some points moving on a stage. I would definately prefer a thousand times a manifest

Well, i think we're all disappointed.
Seriously, we don't deserve this...
Peter Gabriel is a good musician, but NOT as good as Travis, and yeah, i don't think Travis will play an hour, i think they'll play half an hour, o 40 minutes maximum.
And we don't know yet the ticket prices (they'll be sooo expensive), so, seriously, i don't know if i'm going...

Fran, you know Mexico loves Travis, please, don't do this to us :/

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 09 Dec, 2008 8:46 PM Quote
carlottarocks wrote:
I guess what I'm trying to say is quit bitchin, at least you have the chance to see them :)

I couldn't agree more!

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Tue 09 Dec, 2008 10:03 PM Quote
OMG

Just look at the prices:

MX $280.00 - MX $2,350.00

:/

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 09 Dec, 2008 11:08 PM Quote
Rammsfer wrote:
OMG

Just look at the prices:

I just converted it to argentinian pesos. OMFG!! That is WAY TOO EXPENSIVE!!!
I could never afford that.
I'm so sorry for you guys!!!!! It's irrational.

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Wed 10 Dec, 2008 12:20 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Rammsfer wrote:
OMG

Just look at the prices:

I just converted it to argentinian pesos. OMFG!! That is WAY TOO EXPENSIVE!!!
I could never afford that.
I'm so sorry for you guys!!!!! It's irrational.

Yes it is!
i'm kinda sad and disappointed :/
i won't go, so, i'll have to wait more time :(

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Wed 10 Dec, 2008 2:26 AM Quote
Rammsfer wrote:
OMG

Just look at the prices:

WHAT!!!??? 2,350???!!! JAMAS!,
IF I GO, IT WILL BE THE CHEAPEST ONES.

AndreaMicaela
AndreaMicaela Posted Wed 10 Dec, 2008 4:31 AM Quote
Rammsfer wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:
damon wrote:
Darran wrote:

NO NO NO NO NO NO !!!

Well, that's not the point, about deserve it or not, at least my point is, that as you said before, people who likes travis doesn't like peter gabriel, and same on the other side, but tickets will be expensive, the "foro sol" is really BIG, and i'm not gonna pay 250 dls to see Travis playing les than a normal concert, and opening to the main artist, i mean, as a band opener, how many time could they play? an hour will be more than normal openers play, so, i bet half an hour, so, i'm not sure if i'm going to the show either....if i will, i will pey the cheapest tickets, the ones that are FAAAAR from stage, where only you can see some points moving on a stage. I would definately prefer a thousand times a manifest

Peter Gabriel is a good musician, but NOT as good as Travis, and yeah, i don't think Travis will play an hour, i think they'll play half an hour, o 40 minutes maximum.
And we don't know yet the ticket prices (they'll be sooo expensive), so, seriously, i don't know if i'm going...

Well,Don't get mad!

You must think you're lucky because Travis was twice in Mexico and many of yours had the Opportunities to see them.Maybe not all the fans but loads of .

They never have been in many countries and you could imagine how sad are the fans there.I think about it and I can't complain...I don't have to, I'm very grateful.The concert here wasn't longer than an hour ,then I say for sure that it was for best, they gave us EVERYTHING .It was AMAZING I'll never forget and I'd say they were very impressed too because all the people there were HYSTERICS!

The tickets for the show were expensive, we knew that.
They were s/450 (In front of the stage) and the most expensive was s/600 .... It's all the money I get with a month of hard work of eight hours!!!!!

Take it easy please!
You're lucky!!!

melissa
melissa Posted Wed 10 Dec, 2008 4:54 AM Quote
chicos creo q es fantastico no importa con quien vayan la cuestion es q travis vuelve a mexico
ojala argentina pudiera tener esa suerte

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Wed 10 Dec, 2008 7:27 PM Quote
AndreaMicaela wrote:
Rammsfer wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:
damon wrote:
Darran wrote:

NO NO NO NO NO NO !!!

Well,Don't get mad!

You must think you're lucky because Travis was twice in Mexico and many of yours had the Opportunities to see them.Maybe not all the fans but loads of .

They never have been in many countries and you could imagine how sad are the fans there.I think about it and I can't complain...I don't have to, I'm very grateful.The concert here wasn't longer than an hour ,then I say for sure that it was for best, they gave us EVERYTHING .It was AMAZING I'll never forget and I'd say they were very impressed too because all the people there were HYSTERICS!

The tickets for the show were expensive, we knew that.
They were s/450 (In front of the stage) and the most expensive was s/600 .... It's all the money I get with a month of hard work of eight hours!!!!!

Take it easy please!
You're lucky!!!

Maybe you're right
But i mean, they're soooooooooooooooo expensive! :S
And seriously, i don't wanna see Travis so far!
i want to seem them at the front :/ i think everyone would like to see them at the front, but look at the prices :/

But yeah, we're really lucky :P

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Wed 10 Dec, 2008 7:36 PM Quote
Yes, prices are ut of my wallet O.o

BTW, Thanks to Travis to consider Mexico always at least for short shows, let's hope you come on 2009 too, as an only travis show.

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Wed 10 Dec, 2008 7:38 PM Quote
Prices:

Foro Sol (Mexico D.F.): MX $280.00 - MX $2,350.00

Arena VFG Guadalajara): MX $380.00 - MX $1,980.00

Why?

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 5:28 AM