Travis

Re: Star in a new Song To Self Video!
Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 14 Dec, 2008 4:39 PM Quote
frandougeil wrote:
Arghhhh..and mine went up already..I'm feeling really nervous as I'm typing this..

It wasn't smooth sailing at all.haha.First day we went outdoors it rained continuously and we had to head home with nothing.zilch.It didn't help tt i wasn't feeling too well.and when i went home i caught fever.perfect timing=( but still went ahead the next day and came back with the lamest end product.hehee..

So we decided to try our luck the 3rd tm round and was indeed 3rd time lucky coz the weather was kind to us (finally!!) and we managed to get to our awesome location.Our first choice,the one we went to the very first tm!!

But seriously it's harder than we thought it would be being quite bad actresses ourselves=D It's kinda cheesy but we decided to not do anything gimmicky and to just stick with the sad theme and mood of the song..and i hope u ppl like it..Enjoy=D

Here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohIqM0ozrss&watch_response

Nice work!!

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Sun 14 Dec, 2008 4:49 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
frandougeil wrote:
Arghhhh..and mine went up already..I'm feeling really nervous as I'm typing this..

It wasn't smooth sailing at all.haha.First day we went outdoors it rained continuously and we had to head home with nothing.zilch.It didn't help tt i wasn't feeling too well.and when i went home i caught fever.perfect timing=( but still went ahead the next day and came back with the lamest end product.hehee..

So we decided to try our luck the 3rd tm round and was indeed 3rd time lucky coz the weather was kind to us (finally!!) and we managed to get to our awesome location.Our first choice,the one we went to the very first tm!!

But seriously it's harder than we thought it would be being quite bad actresses ourselves=D It's kinda cheesy but we decided to not do anything gimmicky and to just stick with the sad theme and mood of the song..and i hope u ppl like it..Enjoy=D

Here's the link:

Nice work!!

thanx Nikki=D I can't wait to see yours and kayte=DD
what u said just made me feel better.haha.i think there are a lot better ones thou=D

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 14 Dec, 2008 4:51 PM Quote
frandougeil wrote:
Nikki wrote:
frandougeil wrote:

Here's the link:

Nice work!!

what u said just made me feel better.haha.i think there are a lot better ones thou=D

Is that your twin sister?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 14 Dec, 2008 4:57 PM Quote
Hehe...I found this on youtube. It was a related video to Lee's cover. Maybe it can be used? I dunno. I like the beginning though. :P

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Sun 14 Dec, 2008 5:04 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
frandougeil wrote:
Nikki wrote:
frandougeil wrote:

Here's the link:

Nice work!!

Is that your twin sister?

nope..she's older than me by a year..we look alike don't we just tt im plumper.lol.yeah but i look older than her..tt's wat most ppl say.haha.

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Sun 14 Dec, 2008 5:09 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Hehe...I found this on youtube. It was a related video to Lee's cover. Maybe it can be used? I dunno. I like the beginning though. :P

I saw it a couple of days ago..it was one of the first video's to be posted as a response to the song but I checked back a couple of days later and it was gone..

maybe they took it off coz they were too ashamed or Travis dismissed it coz it was major crap=P

elodie
elodie Posted Sun 14 Dec, 2008 5:22 PM Quote
haha here's my attempt... here

I still don't know why I used this fencing mask indeed... :)

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 14 Dec, 2008 5:24 PM Quote
it isnt a response anymore?
It was one of the first ones that was up.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sun 14 Dec, 2008 5:38 PM Quote
Okay, kids!

Nikki & Turtleneck's (Kayte) Song to Self

I added it as a video response, but I don't see it listed yet. Does it take a while?

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Sun 14 Dec, 2008 5:41 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
it isnt a response anymore?
It was one of the first ones that was up.

nope..its no longer there.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 14 Dec, 2008 5:48 PM Quote
The She-Devils ROCK!!!

Awesome and very artistic.

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Sun 14 Dec, 2008 5:48 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Okay, kids!

I added it as a video response, but I don't see it listed yet. Does it take a while?

mine was added immediately..maybe yours is taking a while..

anyways,,

GREAT job Nikki and Kayte=)I enjoyed it!Lovely setting!

irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Sun 14 Dec, 2008 5:53 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Okay, kids!

Ohhh! How beautiful! I really like it!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sun 14 Dec, 2008 5:54 PM Quote
frandougeil wrote:

mine was added immediately..maybe yours is taking a while..

anyways,,

GREAT job Nikki and Kayte=)I enjoyed it!Lovely setting!

Thanks!

I clicked on the "view all" button for Song to Self and ours is there now. Whew! and Woo hoo!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 14 Dec, 2008 6:05 PM Quote
Yaaay! There it is! You really can't tell how very COLD it was, lol, but we had to take breaks where we'd jump in my car and crank the heat up!! Glad you guys like it!

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:09 AM