Re: Franz Ferdinand
Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 17 Dec, 2008 2:17 AM Quote

except me!!

Dubz

broddenation
broddenation Posted Wed 17 Dec, 2008 10:39 AM Quote
Franz suck ass!!! cant stand these posh cock jockeys who pretend to have no money by dressin in designer scruff then sing songs about shit....really bad band like kaiser chiefs...who buys this shit?

Vendonmore
Vendonmore Posted Wed 17 Dec, 2008 3:55 PM Quote
broddenation wrote:
Franz suck ass!!! cant stand these posh cock jockeys who pretend to have no money by dressin in designer scruff then sing songs about shit....really bad band like kaiser chiefs...who buys this shit?

Thanks for your opinion, pall. I feel the same about the kings of leon. They also really suck ass and I'm wondering who actually spending his money for this piece of commercial shit. They could better go back to the States and form a church-band in the cristian community where they come from and also belong.

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Wed 17 Dec, 2008 4:11 PM Quote
Isa_travis wrote:
Vendonmore wrote:
Isa_travis wrote:
I'm looking foward to get their new album... why do they have to realease it so late...?? ;_________;
I'm pretty sure you all have listened their single Lucid Dreams, cool song, isn't it? :)

Lucid Dreams is a cool song indeed! But Ulysses is even more briljant. Spoke to a couple of guys who said that Franz Ferdinand is past its prime after their first two albums, but I don't think so. There are some really good songs on their new cd!! Anyway, I tried to buy me some tickets for their new tour which will start in the spring of 2009 but within five minutes all tickets were sold out. So I didn't got any now :( Too bad!!! Cause they are really awesome live.

Rammsfer, frandougell, Vendonmore,you're right! I listened Ulysses and it's great!!
Franz Ferdinand are still wonderful! I preferred their first album more than the second one but I have high expectations for this third album, I can't wait! I attended one of their concerts and I really enjoyed it, they have so much energy and trasmit it so easily to their fans!

It is great!Ulysses is addictive!la la la la la U-LYS-SES!Their first album was great and the second one was good and im surely anticipating the 3rd one=)) Alex vocals are one of their plus points..

And YES they put up energetic performances live!!

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Wed 17 Dec, 2008 4:14 PM Quote
broddenation wrote:

chill dude..

everyone has their fave and least fave bands..shit is someone like lily allen.

Joe
Joe Posted Wed 17 Dec, 2008 4:42 PM Quote
broddenation wrote:
Franz suck ass!!!

Lucky donkey, if you're that way inclined.

akanksha
akanksha Posted Wed 17 Dec, 2008 11:47 PM Quote
Joe wrote:
broddenation wrote:
Franz suck ass!!!

Hahahaha!

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Wed 17 Dec, 2008 11:50 PM Quote
broddenation wrote:

Haha this made me giggle.

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Thu 18 Dec, 2008 2:42 AM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

except me!!

Dubz

Lol
And me xD

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Thu 18 Dec, 2008 2:44 AM Quote
Joe wrote:
broddenation wrote:
Franz suck ass!!!

Hahaha lmfao xD
Nice one dude!

frandougeil
frandougeil Posted Thu 18 Dec, 2008 12:38 PM Quote
akanksha wrote:
Joe wrote:
broddenation wrote:
Franz suck ass!!!

Hahahaha!

WoohoooOO!that is freaking hilarious!haha!

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 18 Dec, 2008 12:52 PM Quote

The two big hits they had Take Me Out & Matinee had excellent riffs and a bit of attitude but I can't stand that Alex Snuffleupagus, they also went a bit sh!t after those two hits.

Dubz

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Fri 19 Dec, 2008 1:41 AM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

The two big hits they had Take Me Out & Matinee had excellent riffs and a bit of attitude but I can't stand that Alex Snuffleupagus, they also went a bit sh!t after those two hits.

Dubz

Those are my two fav. Franz Ferdinand's songs xD!

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] All Times BST Current Time 5:31 AM