Travis

Re: Promos/Bootlegs/Rare Albums
joemono
joemono Posted Tue 02 Dec, 2008 10:51 PM Quote
RaZzZ wrote:

MAybe you ´re right, but i think exist much more promos than travisography shows, i have some ones and dont exist in travisography.

If you could send me the info about these promos - catalog number, title, tracks, and an image if possible, I would be happy to add them to the site. :) joe@monterosso.net

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 4:33 AM Quote
joemono wrote:
RaZzZ wrote:

MAybe you ´re right, but i think exist much more promos than travisography shows, i have some ones and dont exist in travisography.

If you could send me the info about these promos - catalog number, title, tracks, and an image if possible, I would be happy to add them to the site. :) joe@monterosso.net

Sure, i will!

Re: Travis Promo (12 songs)
thehitcher
thehitcher Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 1:02 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
RaZzZ wrote:
I have a TMW promo and says LOVE instead LUV song

Well actually this isn't a promo-album. It's some kind of bootleg with tracks from The Man Who-tour.
My version has a different cover and a different tracklisting too, I think. It was a while since I listened to this, but from what I can recall, there's a live version of Good Day To Die on it. I may upload the tracks and the cover someday, I'm not at home so I can't do it right now.

Anyone in possession of this?:
http://ar.geocities.com/maschinen_dieser_welt/Travis-RockAmRing-back.jpg

wow!!! They played 'Dear Diary' and 'Safe' *runs off very excited to download*

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 2:07 PM Quote
thehitcher wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
RaZzZ wrote:

Well actually this isn't a promo-album. It's some kind of bootleg with tracks from The Man Who-tour.
My version has a different cover and a different tracklisting too, I think. It was a while since I listened to this, but from what I can recall, there's a live version of Good Day To Die on it. I may upload the tracks and the cover someday, I'm not at home so I can't do it right now.

I'm gonna do so myself! I'm gonna burn a fantastic live CD, there's a lot of excellent live versions out there, with great sound quality as well!

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 9:22 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
thehitcher wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
RaZzZ wrote:

I'm gonna do so myself! I'm gonna burn a fantastic live CD, there's a lot of excellent live versions out there, with great sound quality as well!

I am not sure. Then exactly what is this? A promo, a video record?

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Thu 04 Dec, 2008 8:25 AM Quote
RaZzZ wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
thehitcher wrote:
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
RaZzZ wrote:

I am not sure. Then exactly what is this? A promo, a video record?

Ehm I don't have this record so I'm really not sure, but I think it's a bootleg with audio files from the show.

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Sun 07 Dec, 2008 8:01 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Wow. I thought Follow The Light was set to be the 4th. I'm probably totally wrong of course. lol I LOVE The Cage, it would have made a wonderful single. Might have meant some live playings of it now too if it had been released as a single.

I always thought it was supposed to be Pipe Dreams. lol. But The Cage promo is from Norway, so it might have been slated only for Norway.
And it was interesting seeing You Don't Know What I'm Like from Spain. Never seen that.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sun 14 Dec, 2008 5:56 PM Quote
http://uk.geocities.com/boldyno1/travis_menwhoplayed.htm

Haha I think the men who played sounds really cheesy :P

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 4:02 PM