Travis

So I proudly present: Frankfurt tickets now available!! ;)
silvella
silvella Posted Sat 29 Nov, 2008 5:33 PM Quote
I've called the venue "Mousonturm", and they've forgotten (!!) to put online the possibility to order the tickets!! (Thank you Mandy for your tip! By tomorrow, I would have called them, too.)Normally, the tickets must be available at all the other ticket shops, too (said the nice woman on the phone).

So, here...

Travis tickets /Mousonturm Frankfurt

...you can order them now! I've done it yet, so maybe I've got the very first 2 tickets fohttp://www.mousonturm.de/neptun/neptun.php/oktopus/page/1/81?sid=16fs5ptittu7hkv2uvrhjouei7&version=&detail=1091r Frankfurt??!! It's a great order system, you can pay per direct debit (Bankeinzug) or credit cards, and print the tickets at home!! They check the tickets by a barcode that is accepted only one time.

AND NOW.... I'm so happy...!!! Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!!! I take the bottle of gin from the shelf and pour me another!!! La la la la....

I hold the tickets in my hands... *sigh*

SEE YOU IN FRANKFURT - definitely!!!

Re: So I proudly present: Frankfurt tickets now available!!
RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Sat 29 Nov, 2008 8:13 PM Quote
Hi Silvella, i think i wont go to Frankfurt. It´s to easy for me attend Berlin than Frankfurt because Mondays i go to job...

silvella
silvella Posted Sun 30 Nov, 2008 1:01 PM Quote
RaZzZ wrote:
Hi Silvella, i think i wont go to Frankfurt. It´s to easy for me attend Berlin than Frankfurt because Mondays i go to job...

What a pity you don't come to Frankfurt!!! Yes, Monday is not a perfect day for a concert, but for me all other venues are too far away.

Look at your inbox!!!

Bye.

Mandy
Mandy Posted Sun 30 Nov, 2008 4:43 PM Quote
They forgot?? Blimey :O Well Im just glad you got your tickets, wish I could come. :p

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 2:11 AM Quote
RaZzZ wrote:

At least you'll see them, dude :D

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 4:32 AM Quote
silvella wrote:
RaZzZ wrote:

What a pity you don't come to Frankfurt!!! Yes, Monday is not a perfect day for a concert, but for me all other venues are too far away.

Look at your inbox!!!

Bye.

I know, but i work Mon-Fri and i asked to have Thursday and friday free, i dont know if i can travel till Frankfurt.
Anyway, i dont know any venue, but i just have sure Köln and Hamburg

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 8:49 PM