Travis

URGENT!! IMPORTANT!! No tickets for Frankfurt available!!!
silvella
silvella Posted Sat 29 Nov, 2008 10:32 AM Quote
At eventim.de and all the other ticket shops, there are exclusively tickets for Hamburg, Cologne, Berlin and Munich available!!! Not even at the Mousonturm!!

eventim tickets

Can somebody PLEASE tell me bindingly if the Frankfurt tickets will get into sale? Or where I can buy them? (Or am I just too stupid or blind... ) Because... if I wait for Frankfurt and the gig will be canceled, I would go to Cologne and I DON'T want to wait until it's sold out.

Can somebody help me, please???

Re: URGENT!! IMPORTANT!! No tickets for Frankfurt available!
Mandy
Mandy Posted Sat 29 Nov, 2008 2:00 PM Quote
They should be on sale but seems like even the venue doesn't have the gig listed so maybe there is problem. You could try calling the venue to ask?

Re: URGENT!! IMPORTANT!! No tickets for Frankfurt available!
RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Sat 29 Nov, 2008 7:59 PM Quote
silvella wrote:
At eventim.de and all the other ticket shops, there are exclusively tickets for Hamburg, Cologne, Berlin and Munich available!!! Not even at the Mousonturm!!

eventim tickets

Can somebody PLEASE tell me bindingly if the Frankfurt tickets will get into sale? Or where I can buy them? (Or am I just too stupid or blind... ) Because... if I wait for Frankfurt and the gig will be canceled, I would go to Cologne and I DON'T want to wait until it's sold out.

Can somebody help me, please???

I saw the same Silvella, certanly i changed my travel to Berlin and i wont attend Frankfurt.
I dont know what happened with the tickets. But then i cant buy tickets directly in the venue?

Other thing, does anubody knows the capacity of Docks?

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 1:20 PM