Travis

Re: European Dates: Feb 2009
RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Mon 09 Feb, 2009 10:44 PM Quote
lilly wrote:
Monica wrote:
Aww Lilly. German people don't move in concerts? :p

they moved, but they were VERY careful not to lose their spot while moving... honestly, I got a pretty harsh "elbow-treatment" from that impolite guy next to me when I moved to his side a little too far. I mean, hello??

this is only what happened yesterday, to be fair. usually german audiences are more "on the move" ;) and people are nicer, too *hrmph*
I guess I was just unlucky with my "neighbours".

That is horrible!!!
My first Travis gig in Mexico was amazing but i was "trying" to record some songs, and was "ganz schrecklich"
A lot of people moving me, a big head in front of me, and i had a big pain in my neck next day. Since that time, i don´t bring cameras to concerts.

lilly
lilly Posted Mon 09 Feb, 2009 10:58 PM Quote
RaZzZ wrote:
lilly wrote:
Monica wrote:

they moved, but they were VERY careful not to lose their spot while moving... honestly, I got a pretty harsh "elbow-treatment" from that impolite guy next to me when I moved to his side a little too far. I mean, hello??

this is only what happened yesterday, to be fair. usually german audiences are more "on the move" ;) and people are nicer, too *hrmph*

That is horrible!!!
My first Travis gig in Mexico was amazing but i was "trying" to record some songs, and was "ganz schrecklich"
A lot of people moving me, a big head in front of me, and i had a big pain in my neck next day. Since that time, i don´t bring cameras to concerts.

:/ yes, my bad luck.
I recorded Fran's little talks with my mobile (for a friend), but I think I wouldn't do that again, it only distracted me from the actual concert... Luckily I don't have a pain in my neck ;)

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Tue 10 Feb, 2009 2:27 AM Quote
RaZzZ wrote:
lilly wrote:
Monica wrote:

That is horrible!!!

A big head xD!

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Tue 10 Feb, 2009 2:40 AM Quote
lilly wrote:
RaZzZ wrote:
lilly wrote:
Monica wrote:

That is horrible!!!

:/ yes, my bad luck.
I recorded Fran's little talks with my mobile (for a friend), but I think I wouldn't do that again, it only distracted me from the actual concert... Luckily I don't have a pain in my neck ;)

Is better enjoy gig alone, no cameras and sometimes no friends inside XD
If you wanna record some song, sometimes looks with blur and you lost the live song and the record.

fallingstar
fallingstar Posted Tue 10 Feb, 2009 9:38 AM Quote
Sarah- wrote:
i'm suffering from the post concert blues... =((

oh yeah! i know what you mean!
it was so great and now its over and we have to wait till they come back to munich for their next brilliant concert! i will be there, i promise!

fallingstar
fallingstar Posted Tue 10 Feb, 2009 9:50 AM Quote
lilly wrote:
Monica wrote:

hand on heart: would you move for s.o. if you would then see less than before? To be honest: i would not!
Don't get me wrong, i am also a little girl and have the same problems at concerts. But i think you expect too much from the people. Everyone i trying to see as much as possible...after all everyone has paid money to see the guys live...and not just to hear them....

Sarah-
Sarah- Posted Tue 10 Feb, 2009 10:02 AM Quote
well, the savest thing would be: go there early to be front row. then you'd experience no distraction at all ;)

lilly
lilly Posted Tue 10 Feb, 2009 10:45 AM Quote
fallingstar wrote:

hand on heart: would you move for s.o. if you would then see less than before? To be honest: i would not!
Don't get me wrong, i am also a little girl and have the same problems at concerts. But i think you expect too much from the people. Everyone i trying to see as much as possible...after all everyone has paid money to see the guys live...and not just to hear them....

eh, I know. of course you don't give up a good spot, I wasn't expecting them to move aside *lol* but it would have been nice not to get the elbow treatment every time I accidentally moved, like, moved at all. whatever, it was a great gig, with a few unfriendly people (the elbow-guy even shouted "boooooo" at one point)

Ladybug
Ladybug Posted Tue 10 Feb, 2009 6:05 PM Quote
lilly wrote:
(the elbow-guy even shouted "boooooo" at one point)

What? Girl, this would've been the green light for some elbow-action from your side...

fallingstar
fallingstar Posted Tue 10 Feb, 2009 6:09 PM Quote
Ladybug wrote:
lilly wrote:

What? Girl, this would've been the green light for some elbow-action from your side...

yeahhh! why didn't you knock him down? ;-)

silvella
silvella Posted Tue 10 Feb, 2009 6:49 PM Quote
fallingstar wrote:
Ladybug wrote:
lilly wrote:

Hey, elbow-guy! It's not allowed do attack our little Lilly!!! *gg*

But yesterday it was the same thing: pushes in the back, and the most people stood still like stones! It is actually possible to move/dance/clap hands AND to look at the stage at the same time. If I want to stand still, I stay at home and listen to the CD! ;) I must move on concerts!

Monica
Monica Posted Wed 11 Feb, 2009 6:05 PM Quote
2 days!!! It will be awesome to see them in my city :)

kathrin_on_the_rocks
kathrin_on_the_rocks Posted Wed 11 Feb, 2009 8:36 PM Quote
silvella wrote:
fallingstar wrote:
Ladybug wrote:
lilly wrote:

But yesterday it was the same thing: pushes in the back, and the most people stood still like stones! It is actually possible to move/dance/clap hands AND to look at the stage at the same time. If I want to stand still, I stay at home and listen to the CD! ;) I must move on concerts!

Oh silvella, i agree with you exactly! i saw travis for the first time in hamburg. unfortunately i stood in the middle of the crowd. everwhere around me there were aphetically faces and people with folded arms. it was so horrible, because i was so excited to see the guys and i just had to move and to cheer because of i my gladness.
i saw recordings from other concerts in other countries and i was so ashamed about the german audience and the bad mood...

kathrin_on_the_rocks
kathrin_on_the_rocks Posted Wed 11 Feb, 2009 8:37 PM Quote
silvella wrote:
fallingstar wrote:
Ladybug wrote:
lilly wrote:

Oh silvella, i agree with you exactly! i saw travis for the first time in hamburg. unfortunately i stood in the middle of the crowd. everwhere around me there were aphetically faces and people with folded arms. it was so horrible, because i was so excited to see the guys and i just had to move and to cheer because of i my gladness.
i saw recordings from other concerts in other countries and i was so ashamed about the german audience and the bad mood...

kathrin_on_the_rocks
kathrin_on_the_rocks Posted Wed 11 Feb, 2009 8:37 PM Quote
silvella wrote:
fallingstar wrote:
Ladybug wrote:
lilly wrote:

Pages Previous 1...5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:32 AM