Travis

Chart positions
bullyweeben
bullyweeben Posted Tue 25 Nov, 2008 10:36 PM Quote
I haven't heard how well Ode to J.Smith or Something Anything did in the UK charts. Does anyone know? i expected to see the album in the top forty section of the music shops but i haven't. Anyone know?

Re: Chart positions
Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Tue 25 Nov, 2008 11:19 PM Quote
Ode got to 20, Something Anything didn't chart

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Tue 25 Nov, 2008 11:25 PM Quote
Typing to Reach You wrote:
Ode got to 20, Something Anything didn't chart

I'm really not surprised, i mean, i live in Ireland, it should have been available here (Something Anything that is) but nowhere had even heard of it! I ordered it from HMV and it only came last week!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 26 Nov, 2008 12:08 AM Quote
Something Anything reached 113 apparently. A HUGE improvement on J Smith which reached 115.

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Wed 26 Nov, 2008 12:51 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Something Anything reached 113 apparently. A HUGE improvement on J Smith which reached 115.

Lol

But in fairness, if J. Smith was an official single I reckon it'd have done better than Something Anything. Just because of its bizarreness.

bullyweeben
bullyweeben Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 12:29 AM Quote
Wow, thats pants! I thought the new stuff would do well in the charts! catch some new fans! What happened?

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 03 Dec, 2008 12:35 AM Quote
bullyweeben wrote:
Wow, thats pants! I thought the new stuff would do well in the charts! catch some new fans! What happened?

Nobody knows of it's existence, apart from us lot. :( Well, at least the music is amazing and we can enjoy it. :)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 9:44 PM