Travis

Rain on the brain is proud of herself
Rain on the brain
Rain on the brain Posted Wed 19 Nov, 2008 4:06 PM Quote
and decides that the reason is private. anyway how are you?

Re: Rain on the brain is proud of herself
SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Wed 19 Nov, 2008 4:34 PM Quote
Hey Rain!! Nice to see you around! I'm glad you are proud of yourself, for whatever the reason is!

What have you been up to?

Re: Rain on the brain is proud of herself
Rain on the brain
Rain on the brain Posted Fri 21 Nov, 2008 7:42 AM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
Hey Rain!! Nice to see you around! I'm glad you are proud of yourself, for whatever the reason is!

What have you been up to?

Hi, late reply. I know i've been missing from this place for a while, maybe i'm not an internet addicted anymore! (i don't think i've ever been though)
What have I been up to? In the past seven months I've been travelling from Italy to Uk and from Uk to Italy, sleeping in airports, catching a million trains, waiting in stations, jumping on and off buses and the national express, staying in Italy thinking about going there and staying there thinking about coming back to Italy.
I went to my favourite shoes store in London and bought a pair of beautiful elegant shoes that change their colour from green to blue depending on the light (I mean, I didn't go to London just for the shoes, but while I was there I decided to see what they had now). London and Wales are becoming my second and third house. I don't know what's the second one and what's the third one. Wales is the second one maybe. London the third.
Anyways all of this has nothing to do with my reason of being proud of myself, it's something a bit difficult to explain, I mean, I would have to tell the story from the beginning and it might sound long and boring if you just hear it from the outside.
Another reason of being proud of myself is that I am improving with my German and now I can say many things, although it's becoming a nightmare, last night I dreamt that I had to speak German and I didn't know the words, and then I had to teach German to one of my German colleagues, and I couldn't understand why she who is German needed me to teach her her language and I didn't know what to say, funny thing half of the dream was in German, so I think, if I am dreaming in German it should mean that I am learning something!!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 11:25 AM