Travis

Very angry >.<
Isa_travis
Isa_travis Posted Wed 19 Nov, 2008 12:50 PM Quote
Hello -o-
Sorry for this post but I do feel angry for something I heard today at university, it is a long story and a silly thing, I don't want to bore you but.. I got a little pissed off.
The majority of my classmates are those typical posh, stupid alienating people that don't respect the existence of anybody who isn't like them. Since we started the degree, they began creating an exclusive group of people that dedicate themselves to laught at the ones that are not their friends. As what I heard, one of the guys of this group asked to a classmate that sits near the place where "normal people" are if he isn't ashamed of sitting near ugly people (specially girls) and that are so boring. There are some of my friends, other people I don't know and of course, me.
Don't you think it is a very inmature behaviour of him? We are old enough to stop behaving like babies!
I can't understand why people that try to get on well everybody is critisized like this.
Sorry for the long post, I explained it well. I needed to write this ;___;

Re: Very angry >.<
spid
spid Posted Wed 19 Nov, 2008 2:00 PM Quote
that's soooooo childish - but the best revenge is to get on with your life and having a good time without them. Starting refering to the group as the Toffs (loudly)that normally puts them in their place.

What are you studying?

Nell
Nell Posted Wed 19 Nov, 2008 2:05 PM Quote
sorry no - jerks never grow old.

the never understand what they're doing - so why stop now?

have those guys/girls here too.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Wed 19 Nov, 2008 2:08 PM Quote
So the anger is back at the board!

Well some people have to play cool and bully others to feel good about themselves, that's the way it's allways been...

They are the ones with problems, not the other way around!

*hugs*

sebnemy
sebnemy Posted Wed 19 Nov, 2008 2:53 PM Quote
Why honor an idiotic statement with a strong feeling, even if it is anger? He clearly is an idiot and an a.. who would take pleasure out of hurting or upsetting people. Just don't care... He does not exist if nobody cares about what he thinks.

Tonie
Tonie Posted Wed 19 Nov, 2008 3:11 PM Quote
sebnemy wrote:
Why honor an idiotic statement with a strong feeling, even if it is anger? He clearly is an idiot and an a.. who would take pleasure out of hurting or upsetting people. Just don't care... He does not exist if nobody cares about what he thinks.

Logical, simple but effective. If you can do this, you'll lose the anger, and feel better for it. He is stupid and cruel, and not worth it. Once you accept that he's not worth it, you'll move on. But I agree it's a terrible way to behave.

Also, train yourself to think "what goes around comes around". There's going to be a day when something goes wrong for him, and you'll be there to see it. Divine justice!

This has happened in my life, getting badly bullied. Then a few years later the bully got treated very badly herself, and she didn't like it one bit. Sorry to say it, but I was delighted! Not that I wish anyone ill, but you'll recognise the moment, as I did, and celebrate.

You are by far the better person in this scenario.

Joe
Joe Posted Wed 19 Nov, 2008 3:24 PM Quote
Yes, ignoring them is a good policy...but I have a better one. Kick him in the nuts! Girls can get away with it!

Isa_travis
Isa_travis Posted Wed 19 Nov, 2008 3:44 PM Quote
hahaha yes! anger is back!thank you so much for your support!^^

Childish situatuon isn't it??
I think you're right about everything, yes, we must ignore that kind of people that feel superior to others (I don't know why they do, actually). I don't care that much, I mean, I don't speak to people at class, just to one of my best friends and some others,I'm the shy kind of girl *laughs*
I even don't know if I was also a target for this comment or just the other people near me but I did feel angry because of this "social class separation"
Caring about the others business at 20s??? no way!

spid wrote:
What are you studying?

English studies, I want to become an English teacher ^.^

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 8:25 AM