Travis

Re: Travis on TV in Germany / Rockpalast!!!
gonnerke
gonnerke Posted Sat 06 Dec, 2008 11:35 PM Quote
I'm recording it now. Selfish Jean and Writing to reach you were already on.

Nell
Nell Posted Sun 07 Dec, 2008 12:48 AM Quote

Again me..

don't know yet whether the recording worked..

just wanted to say: IT WAS AWSOME! Seriously!
First: You finally got to hear the backing vocals! (I mean loudly enough) as well as the bassline! Seriously I really missed them at othe life-shows.

And it was really funny ;) too...Love will come through - Fran got confused by the crowd continuing singing while the band stoped ;) ro U16...what happened there? Love those moments ;)

Great! So looking forward to Munich...

Sarah-
Sarah- Posted Sun 07 Dec, 2008 10:34 AM Quote
it was sooo great indeed!! :D

i was so tired, but as soon as they started with selfish jean, i totally lost it in front of my tv, lolol. all that live energy was perfectly captured and came out of the tv ^^

there seemed to be some sound problems again, but not that bad. and yes, it was funny when fran forgot the words to LWCT and then afterwards he said sth like "when you kept going i forgot all the words. forgot where i was. forgot my own name." haha ;D

amazing gig and now i'm really sad i wasn't there :( but it's funny when you know someone from the front row and they are constantly showing him, heh.

i hope someone will be able to upload this soon :)

x

mcsquared1
mcsquared1 Posted Mon 08 Dec, 2008 10:42 AM Quote
Hi!

If anyone managed to record this, or comes across a link to an upload anywhere, could you please let me know straight away because I am "heavily featured" in the film of this gig.
I would be especially grateful if anyone is willing to mail me this show on DVD.
If anyone can help, my email address is: mcsquared1@gmail.com

Thanks!

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Mon 08 Dec, 2008 1:47 PM Quote
Yeah I'm interested in recordings of this too, as usual when it comes to live shows ;)

LET US KNOW, please ;)

Sarah-
Sarah- Posted Fri 19 Dec, 2008 7:37 PM Quote
*bump*

so, will anyone be able to upload this? :)

evsie
evsie Posted Sat 31 Jan, 2009 5:03 PM Quote
There is a brilliant 3GB+ high quality DVD torrent of this gig available from dimeadozen.org. It was a great gig.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 31 Jan, 2009 5:17 PM Quote
evsie wrote:
There is a brilliant 3GB+ high quality DVD torrent of this gig available from dimeadozen.org. It was a great gig.

So how do I do to download the file?
I only get a message that says: "If you can see this page, the owner of this machine has installed apache...." etc etc.

evsie
evsie Posted Sat 31 Jan, 2009 5:22 PM Quote
You need to go to http://www.dimeadozen.org and gthen go to account and then sign up. Sometimes it won't let you because it is full but it changes all the time so keep trying.

Then once you're signed up just search for Travis and it'll be the first one you come to and click the torrent link to start downloading.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sat 31 Jan, 2009 6:18 PM Quote
Is it free? :)

evsie
evsie Posted Sat 31 Jan, 2009 9:32 PM Quote
Certainly is. Loads of other cool stuff on their too. They're very strict about lossy and copyrighted material so you can only download things that you can't buy elsewhere.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 31 Jan, 2009 11:27 PM Quote
evsie wrote:
You need to go to http://www.dimeadozen.org and gthen go to account and then sign up. Sometimes it won't let you because it is full but it changes all the time so keep trying.

Then once you're signed up just search for Travis and it'll be the first one you come to and click the torrent link to start downloading.

Thank you. I'll have a look. :)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sun 01 Feb, 2009 10:37 AM Quote
I'll definitely check it out too =)

Trixi
Trixi Posted Sun 15 Feb, 2009 8:34 AM Quote
I just downloaded the whole WDR-Rockpalast show in the link below, in top quality! :)
(it will take you a while though...it's 13 files)

http://ladjin.cafe24.com/zeroboard/zboard.php?id=Video&page=1&sn1=&divpage=1&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=179&PHPSESSID=80fb6566accaa783f9a0377ea77d1fc7

Just in case somebody is still looking for it.

paulo
paulo Posted Sun 15 Feb, 2009 12:07 PM Quote
It's a shame that chinese blues and all i want to do is rock weren't broadcast.

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:54 PM