Re: ANGRY!
TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 14 Nov, 2008 4:52 PM Quote
What's the next thing?
Sailor-apes?

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Fri 14 Nov, 2008 4:56 PM Quote
I can't believe what happened after I mentioned in an innocent way that I like sailors.

Proper, nice, cute, parkas wearing, Danish sailors.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 14 Nov, 2008 5:01 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
I can't believe what happened after I mentioned in an innocent way that I like sailors.

Proper, nice, cute, parkas wearing, Danish sailors.

You need to be VERY specific around here Megg.

bara
bara Posted Fri 14 Nov, 2008 5:25 PM Quote
aaah only 12 h's of absence and i missed everything ^^

mili
mili Posted Fri 14 Nov, 2008 6:13 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
Sorry!

I will stop posting those disturbing pics, don't want to google sailors anymore.... :S
There's some pretty dirty sailors out there... and by the way, most of them seem to be gay(don't ask me)...

Careful there, Alex! In Finland people seem to think most swedes (men especially) are gay (how they produce children is then a bit of a mystery). Well, Sweden is our most beloved love/hate-neighbour, all those jokes…
Like my favourite; how do you sink a Swedish submarine? Send a diver to knock on the door.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 14 Nov, 2008 6:18 PM Quote
OH! I almost forgot

I was at the salon getting my hair cut yesterday and for some reason the topic of Swedish people being entertaining and crazy came up.
the conclusion was that it was because of all those candy stores. Too much sugar.

And can an american confirm or deny this:
My stylist was visiting her brother who was going to school in the states and they went to buy camping supplies at Walmart, and 90% of the buggies were like..riding ones. People didnt even push their own carts. And all the shelves were lower so that people didnt have to stand up to reach stuff.
This can't be true, can it?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 14 Nov, 2008 6:21 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
OH! I almost forgot

I was at the salon getting my hair cut yesterday and for some reason the topic of Swedish people being entertaining and crazy came up.
the conclusion was that it was because of all those candy stores. Too much sugar.

And can an american confirm or deny this:
My stylist was visiting her brother who was going to school in the states and they went to buy camping supplies at Walmart, and 90% of the buggies were like..riding ones. People didnt even push their own carts. And all the shelves were lower so that people didnt have to stand up to reach stuff.
This can't be true, can it?

No, that's not true. There are many riding carts available at Wal-Mart. But far less than pushing ones. Maybe there's a law coinciding with how many handicap parking spaces there are??? The shelves at Wal-Mart are just as high as anywhere else. I'm jumping and climbing like a ring-tailed lemur.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 14 Nov, 2008 6:23 PM Quote
good.
i was hoping she was exaggerating. i didnt want to question the person with scissors at my head.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 14 Nov, 2008 6:27 PM Quote
And while i think of it, Alex, I have some very important questions for you on behalf of a bunch of boardies who suffered through this horrible online German concert a few weeks back just to watch Travis. It was hours and hours of horribleness.
Now, for my questions:
Are you familiar with Swedish pop singer Vincent? Why is he so bad, and why are his pants like that?

Thanks you in advance.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 14 Nov, 2008 6:29 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
And while i think of it, Alex, I have some very important questions for you on behalf of a bunch of boardies who suffered through this horrible online German concert a few weeks back just to watch Travis. It was hours and hours of horribleness.
Now, for my questions:
Are you familiar with Swedish pop singer Vincent? Why is he so bad, and why are his pants like that?

Thanks you in advance.

Aw, Vincent. And what was that girl's name? I've erased it from my conscious memory.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 14 Nov, 2008 6:30 PM Quote
JENNIFFER. with 2 many f's.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 14 Nov, 2008 6:32 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
JENNIFFER. with 2 many f's.

Really? Huh. I never would have guessed Jennifer. Are you sure? Was there another one?

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Fri 14 Nov, 2008 6:34 PM Quote
1. Yeah all swedish men are gay, that's a fact =)

2. At summer tourists come to Sweden, most of them danish sailors, and impregnate the women.

3. Vincent? Never heard of him, who is that?

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Fri 14 Nov, 2008 6:37 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

2. At summer tourists come to Sweden, most of them danish sailors, and impregnate the women.

I knew it!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 14 Nov, 2008 6:38 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:

3. Vincent? Never heard of him, who is that?

Vincent

Pages Previous 1...11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:16 PM