Travis

   
Re: Last film you saw
ricv64
Posts: 10115
ricv64 Posted Thu 25 Aug, 2011 2:19 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

bummer about the Franka potente filim . she's usually good


She's not bad in the Bourne films and amazing in Run Lola Run


Dubz


and blow
 
Re: Last film you saw
megg_inc
Posts: 3778
megg_inc Posted Thu 25 Aug, 2011 7:21 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:


Megg ever see the movie , Round Midnight ? It's about jazz musicians in Paris in the late 50's . There's a scene where someone coplains to his bud ,

" All you ever do is walk around in your bath robe cooking okra "

His responce is ,


" Yeah but I'm doin it in Paris !"


Haven't seen it, I love the quote!
 
Re: Last film you saw
Turtleneck
Posts: 7404
Turtleneck Posted Fri 26 Aug, 2011 1:52 PM Quote
Blast from the Past. I've seen it before, but it had been a while. Starring Brendan Fraser, Alicia Silverstone, Sissy Spacek (who doesnt' love her?) and Christopher Walken (who is NOT scary in this movie).

This is not a movie of greatness, but I LOVE it!!
 
Re: Last film you saw
ricv64
Posts: 10115
ricv64 Posted Sat 27 Aug, 2011 1:38 AM Quote
the frightnight remake...i feel unwashed
 
Re: Last film you saw
megg_inc
Posts: 3778
megg_inc Posted Tue 30 Aug, 2011 1:14 AM Quote
Super 8.
I'm a huge fan of sisters Fanning. Some seriously excellent genes going on there. Someone please make sure they don't ever follow Lohan/Spears/Culkin path.
 
Re: Last film you saw
SamuraiSandy
Posts: 2545
SamuraiSandy Posted Tue 30 Aug, 2011 3:15 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Blast from the Past. I've seen it before, but it had been a while. Starring Brendan Fraser, Alicia Silverstone, Sissy Spacek (who doesnt' love her?) and Christopher Walken (who is NOT scary in this movie).

This is not a movie of greatness, but I LOVE it!!


No, it really isn't great, but it is really very entertaining and I too love it!
 
Re: Last film you saw
ricv64
Posts: 10115
ricv64 Posted Tue 30 Aug, 2011 2:11 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
Blast from the Past. I've seen it before, but it had been a while. Starring Brendan Fraser, Alicia Silverstone, Sissy Spacek (who doesnt' love her?) and Christopher Walken (who is NOT scary in this movie).

This is not a movie of greatness, but I LOVE it!!


No, it really isn't great, but it is really very entertaining and I too love it!


thats the one where his mom teaches him to dance ?????
 
Re: Last film you saw
ricv64
Posts: 10115
ricv64 Posted Thu 01 Sep, 2011 1:19 PM Quote
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_9-id84IpYis/SXuNxkymyEI/AAAAAAAAAIk/8h4-LQP3a20/s400/everything-is-illuminated-poster-0.jpg


Everthing is illuminated
 
Re: Last film you saw
Scottish Dubliner
Posts: 8299
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 08 Sep, 2011 9:53 PM Quote
A load of bullshit about spoilt kids, but I still want a proper Mod Parker.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Ldo6gcEAKNk/TOv7qgl0m1I/AAAAAAAAAzM/CIG9awSj43s/s1600/Blog2.jpg


Dubz
 
Re: Last film you saw
Turtleneck
Posts: 7404
Turtleneck Posted Thu 08 Sep, 2011 11:40 PM Quote
Georgy Girl

It was an odd movie with odd characters with an ending that was not very satisfactory and kind of sad. Andrew, if you are reading this, I do not recommend it for you.
 
Re: Last film you saw
megg_inc
Posts: 3778
megg_inc Posted Fri 09 Sep, 2011 12:16 AM Quote
Have I ever mentioned how terrible 'Something Borrowed' is? It tries to be cute and god knows how I adore Ginnifer Goodwin but it's basically a movie about how it's ok to have an affair with your best friend's fiance. I can't even imagine a message worse than that.
 
Re: Last film you saw
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Fri 09 Sep, 2011 3:20 AM Quote
I FINALLY saw Midnight in Paris. Oh for the love of all thing good, why isn't it Paris in the 20s in the rain where I am?
I made some weird sigh noise when Shakespeare and Co appeared on the screen.
 
Re: Last film you saw
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Fri 09 Sep, 2011 12:30 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
Have I ever mentioned how terrible 'Something Borrowed' is? It tries to be cute and god knows how I adore Ginnifer Goodwin but it's basically a movie about how it's ok to have an affair with your best friend's fiance. I can't even imagine a message worse than that.


a- you think I look like Ginnidfer Goodwin. Of course you like her! (do you still think I do after meeting me?)
b- A pro-nickleback movie would have a worse message
 
Re: Last film you saw
fenchurch
Posts: 959
fenchurch Posted Fri 09 Sep, 2011 5:34 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
I FINALLY saw Midnight in Paris. Oh for the love of all thing good, why isn't it Paris in the 20s in the rain where I am?
I made some weird sigh noise when Shakespeare and Co appeared on the screen.


Watched that recently actually. Was surprised how much I liked it, not usually much of a Woody Allen fan. But i thought it was a nice movie.
 
Re: Last film you saw
megg_inc
Posts: 3778
megg_inc Posted Fri 09 Sep, 2011 8:17 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

a- you think I look like Ginnidfer Goodwin. Of course you like her! (do you still think I do after meeting me?)
b- A pro-nickleback movie would have a worse message


a - true story and yes.
b - not sure.
 
Pages Previous 1...68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 Next All Times GMT Current Time 11:23 PM
Post Reply