bummer about the Franka potente filim . she's usually good

She's not bad in the Bourne films and amazing in Run Lola Run

Dubz

and blow

Re: Last film you saw
megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Thu 25 Aug, 2011 7:21 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:

Megg ever see the movie , Round Midnight ? It's about jazz musicians in Paris in the late 50's . There's a scene where someone coplains to his bud ,

" All you ever do is walk around in your bath robe cooking okra "

His responce is ,

" Yeah but I'm doin it in Paris !"

Haven't seen it, I love the quote!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 26 Aug, 2011 1:52 PM Quote
Blast from the Past. I've seen it before, but it had been a while. Starring Brendan Fraser, Alicia Silverstone, Sissy Spacek (who doesnt' love her?) and Christopher Walken (who is NOT scary in this movie).

This is not a movie of greatness, but I LOVE it!!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 27 Aug, 2011 1:38 AM Quote
the frightnight remake...i feel unwashed

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Tue 30 Aug, 2011 1:14 AM Quote
Super 8.
I'm a huge fan of sisters Fanning. Some seriously excellent genes going on there. Someone please make sure they don't ever follow Lohan/Spears/Culkin path.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Tue 30 Aug, 2011 3:15 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Blast from the Past. I've seen it before, but it had been a while. Starring Brendan Fraser, Alicia Silverstone, Sissy Spacek (who doesnt' love her?) and Christopher Walken (who is NOT scary in this movie).

No, it really isn't great, but it is really very entertaining and I too love it!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 30 Aug, 2011 2:11 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

No, it really isn't great, but it is really very entertaining and I too love it!

thats the one where his mom teaches him to dance ?????

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 01 Sep, 2011 1:19 PM Quote
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_9-id84IpYis/SXuNxkymyEI/AAAAAAAAAIk/8h4-LQP3a20/s400/everything-is-illuminated-poster-0.jpg

Everthing is illuminated

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 08 Sep, 2011 9:53 PM Quote
A load of bullshit about spoilt kids, but I still want a proper Mod Parker.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Ldo6gcEAKNk/TOv7qgl0m1I/AAAAAAAAAzM/CIG9awSj43s/s1600/Blog2.jpg

Dubz

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 08 Sep, 2011 11:40 PM Quote
Georgy Girl

It was an odd movie with odd characters with an ending that was not very satisfactory and kind of sad. Andrew, if you are reading this, I do not recommend it for you.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Fri 09 Sep, 2011 12:16 AM Quote
Have I ever mentioned how terrible 'Something Borrowed' is? It tries to be cute and god knows how I adore Ginnifer Goodwin but it's basically a movie about how it's ok to have an affair with your best friend's fiance. I can't even imagine a message worse than that.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 09 Sep, 2011 3:20 AM Quote
I FINALLY saw Midnight in Paris. Oh for the love of all thing good, why isn't it Paris in the 20s in the rain where I am?
I made some weird sigh noise when Shakespeare and Co appeared on the screen.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 09 Sep, 2011 12:30 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
Have I ever mentioned how terrible 'Something Borrowed' is? It tries to be cute and god knows how I adore Ginnifer Goodwin but it's basically a movie about how it's ok to have an affair with your best friend's fiance. I can't even imagine a message worse than that.

a- you think I look like Ginnidfer Goodwin. Of course you like her! (do you still think I do after meeting me?)
b- A pro-nickleback movie would have a worse message

fenchurch
fenchurch Posted Fri 09 Sep, 2011 5:34 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
I FINALLY saw Midnight in Paris. Oh for the love of all thing good, why isn't it Paris in the 20s in the rain where I am?
I made some weird sigh noise when Shakespeare and Co appeared on the screen.

Watched that recently actually. Was surprised how much I liked it, not usually much of a Woody Allen fan. But i thought it was a nice movie.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Fri 09 Sep, 2011 8:17 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

a- you think I look like Ginnidfer Goodwin. Of course you like her! (do you still think I do after meeting me?)
b- A pro-nickleback movie would have a worse message

a - true story and yes.
b - not sure.

Pages Previous 1...68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:27 AM